じゅうきゅう

mashiho woke up earlier than his guide, junkyu. it was pretty unusual for mashiho to wake up before junkyu but mashiho just wasn't able to sleep much because he was excited.

it was his first time seeing his grandparents, and he was so excited.

the pervious night, he sent a text from junkyu's phone to haruto asking for the address of his grandparents house. in that process, haruto asked if he could come along and even though mashiho would've liked to go alone with junkyu, he couldn't say no.

however, junkyu didn't know about this information.

mashiho went to the breakfast table and starting preparing for breakfast when junkyu came out of his room and it looked like he had freshened up.

"good morning!" said mashiho, smiling.even junkyu noticed how extra happy mashiho seemed and for some reason, that made him happy too.

"wow, you're in a good mood. are you really that excited to see your grandparents?"

mashiho nodded. "yes ! oh, and yesterday i asked haruto for the address and he asked me if he could come along and i said yes because how could i know?"

and just like junkyu's good mood faded. he was expecting that he and mashiho would go alone and visiting his grandparents seemed like a personal that mashiho was willing to do with him and that haruto just had to ruin it.

"why do you look so sad? do you not want haruto to come?"

junkyu looked at mashiho, how on earth was he able to read everything about junkyu?

"oh! i know. wait here!" mashiho as he went and slipped into junkyu's room. junkyu furrowed his eyebrows and looked confused. what was mashiho up to?

after a minute, mashiho came back and flashed a full smile at junkyu melting his heart.

"i asked haruto to bring jeongwoo too! so we both have our best friends and you won't feel left out!"

"i--wow mashiho."

junkyu was a bit shocked but mashiho was so cute. like he actually thought junkyu was sad because mashiho had his friend and junkyu. who would've thought that the man who smacked junkyu when they met for the first time would turn out to be a such a cutie

---------------------------------so, a team of two extended and became a team of four and all four of them sat in the car and junkyu was the one driving with jeongwoo sitting beside him in the front seat and in the back sat mashiho and haruto.

the drive was going to long so the car was stashed with snacks (bought by jeongwoo).

"~THIS MUST BE CRAAAAZZY LOVEEEE." sang jeongwoo.

junkyu took a deep breath. he was trying his level best not to just leave the steering wheel and choke his best friend.

"ONJAMANE SARANGE NE HAGE SHIROO, THIS IS CRAZY LOVE~"

"jeongwoo can you kindly shut the fuck up?"

"DO DECHE WAYO WAYO WAYOOOO"

Junkyu took one of the pocky sticks and chucked it in his mouth. haruto and mashiho were 

enjoying everything silently.

"you're so mean" said jeongwoo after he finished eating the pocky stick. "do we have more of the pocky stick?"

junkyu took three of the pocky sticks and stuck them in the mouth of jeongwoo.

"aren't you being too mean?" said haruto.

junkyu turned and shot haruto a glare.

"ya, junkyu. jeongwoo just wants to kill boredom." said mashiho.

"really?" said junkyu. he patted jeongwoo's head and said, "sorry, broo"

haruto scoffed and said, "favoratism"

and of course, mashiho being mashiho thought haruto was talking how junkyu patted jeongwoo's head but not haruto's

"aww" said mashiho and patted haruto's head.

junkyu saw what mashiho did through the rear view mirror and looked away immediately, he hated the feeling of jealousy.

haruto looked at mashiho, he knew mashiho was a bit innocent and naive so he probably couldn't realise the amount of jealousy junkyu was radiaiting. but, luckily jeongwoo existed.
"hey, junkyu bro. your jealousy radiation waves could kill all of us."

junkyu blushed bright red and said, "shut up"

mashiho looked around confused, why was junkyu jealous? was it because of...was it...OH!mashiho leaned forward and patted junkyu's head to, even going to the extend of ruffling his hair.

"there you go, i patted your head too."

everyone in the car smiled, mashiho was just too cute.-------------------------somewhere midway of the journey mashiho said, "can we stop?"

junkyu immediately stopped and said, "are you fine, mashiho? are you carsick? i think i have some plastic bags. hold on let me seach for it.."

"i want to sit in the front with you."

junkyu's eyes widened and his face turned red. why was mashiho pulling his heart strings like this.

on the other hand, jeongwoo who was drinking a sports drink nearly spit it out. that was the most straightforward thing he had ever heard in his life.

"woah, mashiho. if you keep saying things like this, our poor junkyu is going to get a heart attack."

junkyu smacked jeongwoo's head and said, "sure, come front."

"sit on his lap, if possible" yelled jeongwoo as he got out of the car and made his way to the back seat. haruto chuckled in response.

luckily mashiho didn't hear what jeongwoo said. ----------------------------------haruto was the only one awake other than junkyu who was driving. Both mashiho and jeongwoo were asleep.

he looked out of the window and was just thinking how mashiho fell in love with junkyu in such a short time while haruto had been trying for years.

but it didn't hurt, it didn't as much as before. he felt like he was getting over mashiho.

jeongwoo, who was sleeping, leaned his head against haruto's shoulder while he was asleep. he looked at jeongwoo and he wondered if jeongwoo was the reason why it didn't hurt anymore.

the two days he spent with jeongwoo was the most fun he had in years. jeongwoo had such a bubbly personality and he never ever failed to make haruto laugh. he even comforted haruto about his unrequited love.

maybe jeongwoo would be the one haruto was looking for.

--------------------------

YAAAY