CH 28 || Anything But Peaceful

"I missed you like crazy," Nikhil said, latching his lips onto his wife's

"I missed you like crazy," Nikhil said, latching his lips onto his wife's. He sucked her lower lip hungrily as if he was seeing after a long time. Anvi nibbled Nikhil's lip and when got the chance, she explored his mouth with equal passion.

Nikhil hurriedly took the tucked-in shirt out of her high waist jeans and touched her bareback. Anvi shivered and pressed her body more to Nikhil's who was supporting his back on the worktable of his office cabin.

They pulled back after they were out of breath. Nikhil conjoined their foreheads and Anvi confessed, "I missed you too."

Anvi rested her head on her husband's chest who took out his hand out of her shirt and held her tightly.

"Tell me how your brother fell into her trap?" Anvi questioned.

Ahana had made things difficult for the Arora couple such that they hadn't been able to spend time together for the past week. She would always mess up such that Anvi and Nikhil couldn't spend time with each other. The only time they would get time for each other was during the night when they used to be exhausted and would sleep after a minimal amount of talking.

After being deprived of her husband's time Anvi had finally taken out time out of her work and had surprised Nikhil in his office. She knew at home Ahana would not let her spend time with Nikhil.

"I have no idea, angry bird. But she is damn annoying." Nikhil confessed before asking, "How did you handle her before?"

"Don't ask me, please." Anvi shook her head, not ready to remember the tough days Ahana had given her.

"Hmmm. My poor brother." Both of them felt bad for Adhiraj. They had no idea how Adhiraj was putting up with such an evil woman.

"Let's have lunch. It would get cold." Anvi pulled back and Nikhil plated the hot food. Anvi had just like before had brought Nikhil's favourite. She had taken off for two-three hours by lying to her senior.

"Nick," Anvi called when they were having lunch.

"Yes, sweetheart."

"I feel guilty for last night. If I would have paid a little more attention I would have been fine and we wouldn't have to bail on Dhruv's dinner."