CH 26 || His Eternal Love

Nikhil stared at the sleeping form of his wife, whose legs were entangled with his and her hand on his waist

Nikhil stared at the sleeping form of his wife, whose legs were entangled with his and her hand on his waist. The colder temperature of the room had made her scooted closer to the warmth radiating from Nikhil's body.

Nikhil brushed the hair from her face to have a clear view of her and mumbled, "Alluring."

He nuzzled her nose before leaving a kiss on the tip of it.

Chetna was gone as it was the weekend and she wasn't about to come back before Monday. Nikhil was ecstatic thinking he would have two days to spend time with his beloved wife.

He let her sleep and kept playing with her hair, fingers. It would have been a lie if he would say he wasn't getting attracted to her lips. They looked inviting but Nikhil controlled.

He pulled her cheeks and she frowned in sleep making him chuckle. He admired her, felt blessed, thanked God for blessing him with her; that's what he did for an hour.

The blanket had slipped down a little from their body. The cold winds blew and Anvi shivered. Nikhil instantly pulled the blanket up after pulling her more in his embrace. Her head was lying on his chest.

He looked at her again as he couldn't get enough of her. Bending to her lips he mumbled, "I Love You." He liked the sound of it when he confessed. After kissing her forehead he moved back.

"Get up angry bird."

He said more than once. Anvi heard him and opened her eyes immediately as she wasn't used to any male's voice waking her up.

She looked at her surroundings and then at Nikhil.

"Nick," she said, rubbing her eyes.

"Good Morning." he wished before kissing her forehead.

She smiled before she wished him.

"Good Morning. What's the time?"

"Seven-thirty." She groaned and let her head hit the pillow.

"Angry Bird," he called but seven-thirty was too early for Anvi to get up on a weekend.

"Are you kidding me? It's Saturday today Mr. Workaholic," she commented covering her head with the blanket.