CH 7 || Bride In Blue

Ahana's POV

Ahana's POV

"Bride In Blue...Bride In blue...Bride In Blue..." I yelled throwing all the newspapers on the floor that had only Anvi in it and the headline stated, "Bride In Blue". I was supposed to be the talk of the town but all I received was a small corner in the newspaper. All the while my marriage was the talk of the town but on my big day that bitch Anvi snatched it from me. I didn't buy a lehnga worth Rupees 40 lakh so that I could get a place in the corner of the newspaper. I wanted to be in the limelight and if not for that stupid girl I would have been on the television.

"Anvi Shekhar you did it again. I won't spare you this time. Last time I only snatched your love but this time I will snatch every important thing from you, everything that gives you happiness. I will make you suffer." I swore on my death.

" I swore on my death

Anvi's POV

I was following him, the guy in a red hoody, trying to just have a glimpse. I wanted to know who he was as I wanted to finish it once and for all. I was tired of being followed by him again and again.

"Wait," I yelled making him stop in his tracks.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I yelled as the distance between us was more than two feet.

I could see him walking backward till the gap reduces to a few inches. "Your death," he replied still not looking at me.,

"Wha...what?"I stammered. Fear gripped me and I could feel my heartbeat quickened.

"I want your fate to be the same as your dad's." I heard him again. He turned towards my right but his face was still not visible. I followed his gaze only to be stunned as a truck was approaching me at full speed. My feet were glued to the ground making me incapable to move. I could hear my brothers yelling my name standing on the opposite side of the road. My decision-making process was stirred as if someone has just numbed me and I was unable to respond.

I looked over to the guy in a red hoody who I was following a while ago. He removed his cap making me have the view of his face and all that visible was the red journal.