CH 23 || The Game

She swayed to the music and I loved how she was enjoying her own company

She swayed to the music and I loved how she was enjoying her own company. She would giggle looking at her reflection in the mirror making me chuckle and I couldn't adore her more.

I kept my hand on my contented heart when I found her laughing wholeheartedly. It took me a few more days to accept the fact I was running from but I had to give in front of my feelings.

My heart finally compelled me to accept that I love Anvi.

When she was slowly turning towards the window I moved to my left to hide. I didn't want to disrupt her time, the time she had devoted to herself.

It had been two days when I had vowed to myself that I would make Anvi love herself. It wasn't arduous as I indirectly made her do things she loves out of which one was dance.

For the past two days, she would go to the small room on the ground floor and would dance her heart out. And I would peek through the window like a teenager.

At one moment I was just so smitten that I couldn't avert my eyes. I came out of my hiding and walked inside the room.

Anvi stopped hearing my footsteps which I was certain she would. But my legs didn't stop walking towards her.

I extended my right hand for her to take. She looked at my hand and then at me. I wasn't there to give up so gestured her to take my hand, so that we could start taking another leap of faith, together.

When she put her hand on mine I pulled her closer, uncaging her hair from the evil trap of a rubber band.

I would have done the honour if the rubber band wouldn't have fallen out of her silky hair at its own accord.

After I kept her right hand on my shoulder I kept my left on her waist. We didn't do anything more, just the eye contact was enough, and obviously the song that played in the background.

Our steps were in sync.

Attending the business parties had been at leverage as I had become efficient enough to lead a dance.

Her soft fingers, alluring eyes, and groovy moves were filling me in with desires. Desires that were powerful enough to make me lose my sanity. If I would have given control to those desires the beast inside of me would have been unleashed.