"Ok then..." she trailed off thought for a while then added "Where's Iris."

Sarah facepalmed and her smile was back "Knew I forgot something!"

"You idiot," Elektra growled but sounded like she was about to laugh.

"I'm sorry, she is so quiet I didn't even noticed she wasn't there and it was so hard trying to get Maxina out of the hotel because she was casting so many spells to put the glitter on her shoes," Sarah rambled.

Elektra's eyes wandered over to the witches and fell to a rest on Maxina's shoes "Yeah they are sparkly."

"I know..." Sarah looked at them too. The light hitting them cast little spots of light all over the street. Her feet were a disco ball.

"So you should probably get Iris," Elektra told her snapping her out of the trance.

"Well Tilly has.... left so... I guess it can just be you and me today," Sarah told her hoping Elektra would like that idea so she didn't have to talk to Iris and get her to come.

"Oh alright but next time I'll kick your ass to mexico if you forget Iris," Elektra threatened and Sarah giggled.

***

Devil watched Vanessa as she walked back into the hotel. Her gaze was suspicious and accusing.

"Where have you been?" Devil asked, her eyes boring into Vanessa.

"No where," Vanessa told her and smiled.

Devil seemed to shiver at the vampire's smile and Vanesse laughed coldly then walked off.

Really she had been talking with the leader telling him what had been going on at the hotel. She guessed it would make her a traitor but the leader would win this war so she didn't care if she betrayed these pathetic mutations. They deserve it. They never even trusted her when she was on their side. They really don't trust vampires.

She passed James in the corridor and gave him a smile. He smiled back at her but without kindness. They have been very cruel to him too. Maybe she could convince him to betray the Hotel too. He would of course bring Iris with him. Having a werecat on her side would prove to be very useful.

Iris isn't too strong compared to the other werecats but Vanessa believed with the right training Iris would be able to take down Sarah. As much as Vanessa hated it Sarah was actually a very skilled werecat and a dangerous opponent. Heather might be able to take her down though because she doesn't have that werecat shield. Yet.

She is planning to get it soon. Vanessa kept telling the leader to kill her before she obtains it however he is either not listening to Vanessa or failing to do so. He will need to send some serious assassins after her. However Sarah is never alone. Such a powerful myth needed to be protected so Vanessa was stuck by the werecat's side betraying her.

***

"It's a full moon tonight," Natasha told them.

"Oh no," Mik and Sarah said together (he got out of the infirmary but his arm was in a cast).

Werecats and werewolves both change to their animal forms under full moon. Though there were different strains of werewolf generally Werewolves have control over their body but have to be in wolf form under the full moon. Whereas werecats do not have control over their bodies. They go completely wild. They kill everything in sight and do not remember any of it. However unlike werewolves there is a way to stop the transformation under the moon. The moon stone. It makes a werecat be able control their body during a full moon. As soon as the moon light touches the skin of a werewolf of werecat they shift. Though is it extremely difficult to resist the call of the moon light, so Sarah and Mik just accepted their fate.