Characters

Ok just going to say before you read this. It's only for refence incase you're wondering what a certian character looks like or so on. You DO NOT have to read this. I would not if I were you.

Main characters:

Maxina

Name: Maxina June Winter.

Age: 17

Birthday: 30th of June.

Is: Witch, white, water/ice.

Why are they at the Hotel: She created the hotel after her parents sent her away.

Appearance: Medium blue hair, dark blue eyes, lots of blue make up, blue clothes and a blue tint to her pale skin.

Personality: Hyper, Happy and crazy.

Likes: Blue, squealing, shopping, pools, skiing, snow, ice, water, swimming and boys.

Dislikes: Purple, moustaches, bugs, Devil, mono-brows, dinosaurs and pictures with nothing nothing on them.

Weapon/s: Her magic.

Created the hotel 2001

Sarah

Name: Sarah Doyle.

Age: 18.

Birthday: 26th of November.

Is: Werecat, leopard demigod, Demeter and Dragon rider, Moon Light (evil dragon)

Why they are at the Hotel: Her parents died leaving her homeless and she was found by Devil and brought to the hotel.

Appearance: Highlighter green eyes, golden brown hair, fair skin, deep scar across her back and wears purple and black clothes or leopard print. In cat form she is an African leopard but horse sized.

Personality: Crazy, cat-like and dangerous.

Likes: Leopards, milk, invading people's personal space, purple, hunting vampires and sleeping.

Dislikes: Vampires, fish, Mik, James and people watching her when she is sleeping.

Weapon/s: Nightmare (sword which blade changes metal), plants and her cat form.

Found by Devil in 2004

Mik

Name: Mik (last name unknown)

Age: 18

Birthday: 12th of July.

Is: Werewolf.

Why they are at the Hotel: (unknown)

Appearance: Blonde hair, medium blue eyes, fair skin, wears a t-shirt that has an M with a lightning bolt through it, he is buff looking and he also has a bullet scar above his heart. In wolf form he has a golden back and his belly is white.

Personality: Loves Sarah with all his heart.

Likes: Sarah, blue, girls and wolves.

Dislikes: Maxina and when Sarah hurts or tells him to piss off.

Weapon/s: Wolf form.

Found by Heather 2010

Iris

Name: Iris Zoza

Age: 18

Birthday: (unknown)