Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A lone vampire snuck into the boarding school. He could see the children having fun up in their rooms and he could almost taste their warm blood. He licked his lips. He wanted so badly to climb the building and drink all of the children himself but instead he turned back to face the forest behind him. With a signal from his pale hands hundreds of vampires spilled out of the trees.

"They're up there," he whispered to another vampire.

She look at him incredulously "I know that idiot, but are there any myths around?"

"No, they're defenceless," He almost laughed in excitement.

The female signaled to the others to move forward and so they did. Closer and closer. Staring up at the oblvious children playing.

Suddenly a row of icicles shattered on the ground in front of them and a high pitched voice squeaked "Damn it I missed them!"

"And you just gave away the element of surprise you idiot," another voice hissed.

The army of vampires looked up to see two blue women stood on top of the building. One with flowing water for hair and the other in heels. They squabbled back and forth but the vampires stood frozen unsure of the power of these women, however there was no doubt in the vampires' minds. These women were myths.

Another woman soon appeared beside them, she had flaming hair "Maxina for some reason you're in charge, are you going to give the order or not?"

The heeled one smiled and yelled "Like turtly attack guys!"

A golden wolf jumped out of the forest and tore into a vampire in a bloodlust and a huge tasmanian devil charged out behind him, teeth bared. The vampires in shock back away from the two and a girl in punk clothes walked out from the forest. She cracked her knuckles, that was enough to make the vampires run toward the building for safety.

However the two blue women stood in front of the doors, as well as the fiery one and a huge black man stood behind them carrying an equally as huge mace. Maxina yelled "John, Anna release Niya!"

A man with a scratch on his face and a woman with clumps of dirt in her hair standing on the borders of the forest let go the rainbow of a woman they were holding the arms of. She, upon release quickly shifted into a bear and ran into the vampires slashing them apart with her new claws. Two men with red horns sprouting from their heads ran into the battle with tridents are started to spear them.

"Vanessa, Heather go!" yelled Maxina, but no one responded. She looked around.

A girl with vines growing in her hair patted Maxina on the back "they don't usually come with us to fight Maxina."

"Oh well, let's attack," She used her water magic to create a ice sword in her hands before running into battle in her 13 centimeter heels. The others standing around joined her. The punk girl shifted into a brown wolf and tore apart vampires alongside the golden wolf and the tazmanian devil. The woman with clumps of dirt in her hair joined the other women with strange hair and they fought together with elemental attacks.

Maxina and the other myths were extremely outnumbered and had become quickly surrounded.

"When are Sarah and the others getting back Harry?" she asked, worried. The golden wolf's ears picked upon hearing the name Sarah.

The black man hit a few vampires with one swing of his mace then retreated back into the group and whipped out his phone. I few taps later he replied "They should be landing any second."

The man with the scar on his face threw his hand out and a magically created force threw the vampires around him back "it sucks that the top fighters had to go."