Chapter 15

Chapter 15

James

Whilst I lurk in the shadows of the hotel, it is amusing to watch the conversations of others that happen to walk by seemingly unaware of my vampiric presence.

"Harry clean your hair!" yelled Leah.

"Come on I washed in last week," complained Harry.

"You should clean it every day look it's got soot in it," complained Leah as she walked over to Harry and tried to fix his hair. He batted her hand away. I smiled to myself rather than laughing. While they were distracted I slithered further down the corridor into another dark place.

"Oh my gods did you see Devil today?" Olivia said behind me. My eyes flicked to where she and her whole group were standing, they were obscured by a few indoor trees.

"I have hair too," said Kat dazedly. No shit.

"Kat we all have hair mine is wet," said the blue one, I believe her name is a day of the week However I don't care to remember it.

"Anyway back to Devil why does she just walk around looking like a boy?" Olivia asked.

"I guess it's just the way she is," said the one Sarah can stand or the tree one.

"Don't stick up for that manchick Cassy," Olivia's condescending tone was rather harsh on the poor tree chick.

"Yeah you could start acting like her," the dirty one said also ganging up on tree chick.

"Ewww don't even say that Anna," Olivia spat.

"Yeah it would be really nasty to have a Devil with us," said the blue one, which is a little funny because I heard that Olivia and Devil are related or something. They at least share the same powers.

There was a pause in their conversation. Then: "SIS!" Maxina screamed as she came running into the room and gave the blue one a hug. It kind of suited but still I cringed. The blue one looked disgusted and tried to free herself of Maxina's hug. "What is it Maxina?" she growled.

"Nothing," Maxina released her and walked out of the room as if she were possessed.

"Random," muttered the dirty one.

"Why do you let her do that?" Olivia asked.

"I keep telling her go away we are not sisters but she just doesn't get it," replied the blue one.

"Well you need to get her to stop doing that it'll ruin our image," said Olivia.

"Image? You mean that one of bitchiness that surrounds your group," growled Sarah who had appeared out of nowhere.

"Get lost you pussy-cat," said the dirty one.

"Ok but remember this is my hotel don't insult my members or you are out," Sarah growled and left the room.

"Oh how hypocritical Sarah," I muttered to myself, boiling with anger.

Olivia looked over at me, followed by the rest of her group. "You heard that? Well you're completely right. She does not deserve the privilege of leading us if she can't even take criticism of her members or should I say friends. She's bias to the point where it's unfair on anyone who disagrees with her. Then there is you, you have done nothing wrong and she hates you."

I smiled to myself "It's nice to hear from people who actually have some sense. You could not be more right. There should be changes around here or I might have to leave."

"If you need to leave I'm guessing Sarah and her friends would be happy about that, I would do the same but," she looked around at her group "The elementals need a safe place to stay."