Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Mik was in the infirmary for the whole day. He had a broken arm. Serves him right for shoving Sarah off a cliff. Or getting a mini me to. She was unharmed aside from a stab to the ego His injuries would have been much worse if it weren't for is werewolf healing and Jayson's demigod powers of healing. Sarah had dropped him off in a tender kind of way but left quickly. Though in a daze Mik could not stop smiling about that.

She had a heart.

***

"Hurry up Sarah I wanna see Claire," Maxina complained.

Sarah was meeting with her pride so that meant all the amazing witches would be there too. They would be going shopping Maxina was so excited. She was wearing glittery blue shoes to make her look extra fabulous. They were tall so she stood over the lean werecat but she was still faster than Sarah. Maxina looked back at her. She was looking at a plant.

"Oi come on!" Maxina yelled.

Sarah looked up in a kind of dase "Oh yeah."

She ran over to Maxina her golden hair flowing crazily around her. Honestly she needs to get it under control.

"You know I can style your hair if you want," Maxina offered kindly.

"No thanks," she said quickly but then added "I like my natural colour not umm blue."

"I wouldn't turn it blue," Maxina told her.

"Sure..." she said sarcastically.

"Just a little."

***

Maxina and Sarah came to the cafe which the pride agreed to meet at. Tilly and Ivy Rose were already standing outside of it. Maxina saw Ivy and ran towards her. Squealing. So loud. Tilly and Sarah both covered their ears.

"Meow."

Sarah smiled at Tilly but she had a cruel look on her face and Sarah's smile disappeared. This is not good. "What are you planning?"

"I'm going to do it today Sarah. I won't fail," she had a look of cruel determination on her face.

Tilly was talking about becoming Alpha. She had been trying to overthrow Elektra for a while now thinking that she would rule the werecats better. Sarah wished she'd just give up because firstly she chickens out every time and secondly Sarah would never follow her so it would just be a pride of Iris. However Sarah doubted Iris would even stick around if it was just Tilly, the two not on the best of terms with each other.

"This isn't a good idea," Sarah warned her.

"No I can do it," she reassured herself.

"She will kick your ass Tilly," Sarah hissed in her ear.

The lioness glared back at the leopard. Sarah looked away hoping Tilly wouldn't actually try it this time.

The witches squealing indicated that Claire was near. Sarah looked up and saw Elektra walking towards them with Claire running in front of her. She looked back at Tilly. Tilly was glaring at Elektra. Sarah gave Elektra a nervous look of warning and Elektra knew something was up.

As she got closer Sarah could see Tilly's fist clench but as soon as Elektra was in talking range Tilly walked off bumping shoulders with Elektra rather roughly. Sarah sighed a breath of relief.

Elektra looked Sarah in the eye and asked "What was that about?"

"Trust me. You don't want to know," Sarah told her not meeting her eye.