Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Iris

How funny it was that the vampires who were supposedly our enemies were more accepting of my relationship with James than most at the hotel. Makes me feel like I'm on the wrong side and that James is suffering because of it, but I couldn't possibly join the vampires. They wouldn't accept me, besides after all my pride as done for me..... just because some are mean I can't just leave. The saved my life and I shouldn't throw that back in their faces...

Still it's hard to see James in such painful situations.

I find school much better than being "home" at the hotel. The students aren't going to threaten and glare at us. Petty mortals don't really care if we are dating. The don't know us and don't care enough to. That is fine by me. I don't want them to judge me because I'm a werecat dating a vampire.

Though they probably don't know what a werecat is.

Sarah

After school I was sitting in the library room of the hotel peacefully reading Eragon to Moon Light when Vanessa walked in. I looked up from my book and froze, Moon Light glared at her too.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you it's not polite to stare," Vanessa spat while walking towards one of the book shelves.

"My mother is dead thanks to your kind," I hissed, following her with my eyes.

"If only they finished the job," she muttered under her breath.

Rage exploded inside me; Natasha who was sitting close by could sense the anger within me and gave me a warning look "Just ignore her she wants you to attack her."

"Does she know how many vampires I have killed?" I growled at Natasha.

"No but if you kill her you will be kicked out," Natasha told me

.

"I wouldn't really kill her," I stroked my chin as if I had a beard "... well ... actually..."

Vanessa disappeared within the shelves and my rage dispersed a little

"She is our ally whether you like it or not," Natasha warned me.

I sighed and got up.Moon Light followed me across the room, the little pattering of her claws on the floorboards made me smile inside, so cute! However when I walked past a shelf I saw Vanessa's red eyes glaring at me through the gap in the shelf. I glared back, grew a flower bud in my hand, threw it through the gap and hit her right in the eye.

I walked out listening to the sound of her yelling chuckling to myself. That flower bud also doubles as a sink bom.

Mik

I yawned, it was a hard day of admiring today. My mate Sarah had tried so many things to keep me away. None had really worked though. It just sucks that we have school and I'm stuck around all these mortal males. They're so dull. All they do is talk about sport or video games. As if I care about that shit. It's so pathetic how they don't know what's really happening in the world. I've even have to save them and they don't even know it, and give me a detention for being late for class. Sorry assholes I was saving you! I sighed. It is pointless to tell them anything that will just worry their stupid little brains for nothing, because they can't do anything.

My eyelids began to grow heavy. I close my eyes for a second and heard the swishing of fabric. My eyes shot open and I saw Niya holding my school pants just staring at them. I sat up quickly "Niya....."

She didn't seem to notice I was there and in her trance like state she walked out of the room holding my pants in her hand.

I got up and followed her.