Chapter 3 - Claire and Maxina

6/2/11 - Claire and Maxina

Sarah

Today Claire came over to the hotel, meow...

For those who don't know what I am talking about I will explain. Claire is Maxina's best friend. Maxina is annoying enough on her own but with Claire she is much worse. Claire is a fire witch and likes... no loves orange, the opposite of Maxina. Maxina and Claire are completely different but exactly the same (if that makes sense). They have the same personalities just Claire likes fire and Maxina likes water. They are kind of like yin and yang. Together they are just so annoying and this is how Claire visit went.

I was peacefully sleeping when Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Maxina and Claire woke me up with their girly high pitched screaming. I sighed and went down stairs to eat breakfast. Claire was sitting at my table next to Maxina having a loud, highly intelligent (sarcasm) conversation and this is how it when:

"Oh my Goddess Maxina I love what you did with your hair," screamed Claire.

(It always looks like that!) "Thanks Claire, your hair is turtly cute to," screamed Maxina.

"Did you see the way Luke was looking at me yesterday?" asked Claire.

"Oh my gods yes. He turtly loves you," answered Maxina.

(He hates her, she stalks him) "We are turtly going to get married!!!!" screamed Claire.

"You turtly are and Tom Nock is going to marry me. We could have like a joint wedding," screamed Maxina.

I sighed. "Oh my gods Sarah your hair looks horrible," said Claire.

Maxina nodded, "Thanks," I said.

"Don't worry a little orange will fix that," scream Claire.

"And some Blue!" shouted Maxina.

It was at that point when I left the table.

I got dressed and went down to the training level. Devil and John were already there. John is a wizard, he is nice and all... I scratched him across the face in a training battle, meow. He doesn't train with me anymore.

Devil was hacking apart a dummy and John was watching. I heard a scream coming from the elevator. Oh no why here. The elevator doors opened and Maxina and Claire stepped out. Claire's eyes went straight to John. "Hey!" she called out to him. He ran and hid behind a rack of swords. Maxina and Claire walked straight past me and over to Devil. "Hi Devil," Maxina said in a degrading way. Devil grunted. "Hi Devil!" said Claire happily. Claire thinks that she and Devil are like sisters because they have the same powers, Devil thinks differently.

"So like Devil you want to hang out," Claire said in a cutesy voice.

"No," Devil said plainly and walked away from them.

I giggled.

Maxina

For some reason Sarah was laughing at Claire getting rejected by Devil. Bitch! I know Devil would probably do that to anyone since she is so embarrassed about no being beautiful and wants to curl up in a hole and hide from the world instead of talking to beautiful people but that doesn't mean Sarah has to laugh at Claire. Claire is just trying to be friendly.

"Hey Claire let's go find some cute guys to look at," I squealed.

"Good idea Maxina!" She squealed back.

We ran out of the training level leaving Sarah alone with Devil. I went to the usual meeting hall where everyone usually hangs out. Jayson and John were talking at one of the tables. Claire squealed when she saw them.

"Hey Claire I've got the best idea come here," I said and Claire walk over and I started whispering my awesome and flawless plan.

Jayson

I saw Claire and Maxina whispering over the other side of the room.

"That can't be good," I told John.

"What can't be good?" He asked and I pointed to the two witches "Hmmm... what do you think they are planning?"

"Not sure but I don't want to stick around for it," I answered getting up.

"Good idea," said John getting up too. We were just about to leave when Claire walked up to us.

"Hi boys," she said trying to sound seductive but really it just sounded like she had a blocked nose. We tried to move past her but she just got in our way moving faster than humanly possible. She is a witch after all. I tried to move her out of the way but her skin was hot it burn my hand.

"Where are you going don't you want to stay here with me," she said and winked at me. I shivered despite being so close to Claire.

"Hey are you cold? Lucky I'm here," she squealed then hugged me. I looked at John and gestured with my head towards the door, at least he could be free from these crazy witches. He was so close to the door so close to freedom when Maxina opened the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked in her usual bubbly voice.

"No where," John muttered.

Maxina

Claire was hugging Jayson, lucky but that will all change soon both these boys are going to be all over Claire and I.

"Hey boys look what I have," I said in a super sexy voice. I pulled two beautiful pictures of them that I had drawn. The boys gaped at them.

"I know so good right," I squealed.

"Turtly you're such a good artist," Claire squealed jumping up and down.

"That is so bad," John said with his mouth hanging open.

"You mean bad in good way right," I said wrapping my arm around him.

"No I mean bad in a bad way," He said then both he and Jayson ran.

"What's their problem?" Claire asked sounding kind of worried.

"They are probably telling all their friends how great of an artist I am so then all their friends will come and love us," I explain.

"Oh my goddess you're so right," Claire squealed and I squealed with her.

Sarah

I was alone designing my floor full of plants when Maxina and Claire walked in. They were screaming at each other. It wasn't in a mean way; it's just one of their ways of communicating only it doesn't work. It's called scream talking. Yes it's a stupid as it sounds possibly even stupider. They pretty much scream at each other, they have no idea what the other person is trying to say. It is the most stupidest, noisiest and pointless thing ever. For some reason they think it is really cool.

Maxina and Claire walked up to me. I tried to ignore them but they started screaming in my ear. They got closer and closer, until they were 5cm away from my ears screaming at the top of their lungs. Werecats have cat-like hearing so they were really loud. I pushed them both with my hands, they went flying across the room and landed in some rose bushes. I climbed higher up the tree. They got out of the bushes and went screaming into the elevator. I leant against the tree, finally peace.

Maxina

"That was so scary," I told Claire though my gasps for air while I was leaning against a wall next to Claire.

"I know Sarah is so scary we were just talking to her and she snapped at us does she do that often?" Claire asked also trying to catch her breath.

"No, not usually, does Elektra do anything like that?" I asked.

"Only if I'm being really awesome," answered Claire.

"They should be more grateful to us I mean with out us think how unawesome their lives would be," I stated.

"Yeah!" Claire yelled.

"Yeah guys," Natasha was right next to us, we got one look at that ugly purple hair and ran for our lives.