Chapter 2 - A normal weekend

5/2/11 - A normal weekend

Sarah

"So your maths teacher is a brown witch?" asked Nicoletta, I nodded "Oh that's bad."

Nicoletta, Maxina, Natasha, Mik, Niya and I sit on the same table as me for eatting. "As much as I like it, I really think you shouldn't have made EVERYONE restart high school," Natasha said pointing with her head at Devil.

"Well Devil and everyone else is going to have to live with my decision," Maxina told Natasha with a nasty tone in her voice.

"Try saying that to her face," I said "you're not her favourite person now."

"I never was!" yelled Maxina as she stood up angrily.

"i'm just saying don't train with her any time soon, she will take all her anger out," I explained trying to calm her down. It worked because she sat back down still angry though.

Mik was staring at me and drooling in his cereal. I rolled my eyes. "So Nicoletta any news on the vampires?" I asked.

"Jayson found a few mortals that were sucked dry. So there are a group of vampires out there somewhere, we haven't seen them yet, so we don't know which side they are on," answered Nicoletta.

"Well tonight I will look for them. Anyway I'm done," I got up and left the table.

Mik

Sarah left the table. Damn. I could follow her... but last time I did that she got really angry so maybe it isn't the best idea. I know I should go and see my alpha Luke. I got up and left the other girls at the table. Maxina watched me leave; her eyes piercing me. She most likely has a crush on me but I am not interesting Sarah is the only one for me. Besides Maxina is kind of freaky.

Anyway I left the hotel and got into my blue sports car. This car holds lots of nice memories of following Sarah for me.

Sarah

"Let me go!" yelled Nick.

I had Nick pinned in a training battle. He was struggling but getting nowhere against my strength. Werecats have their cat's strength in human form too. Athena gave us amazing fighting abilities, so I'm pretty much unstoppable. But other people don't seem to get the message.

I let Nick go. "Well done Nick," said Devil "you lasted 56.27 seconds against Sarah." I was going pretty easy on him too.

I smiled at Nick and he growled "Rematch."

"He just can't get in through his head that he is never going to beat you!" Devil yelled out to me, I smiled back

Nick went over to the wall and pulled out his trident, he missed me when he tried to throw it at me.

I stood in the middle of the mat. Nick walked up to me and stared at me. My hand floated over Nightmare, my sword. Nick had his trident ready to throw at me.

"Go!" yelled Devil.

Instead of grabbing my sword like Nick thought I would do, I jumped up and with my cat claws clung to the roof. Nick threw his trident but it hit the wall just missing my feet. Now he was disarmed. I let go of the roof and landed on him, pinning him.

Mik

I pulled into the house for the pack. There were a lot of cars in there already. I got out and walked into the house; there were a lot of werewolves that seemed familiar yet I couldn't remember their names because I never really bothered to learn them. I spotted Luke across the room talking to Olivia and Cole I think his name is. I walked over to them.

"Hey Luke," I called out to Luke.

He sighed as he saw me then asked "have you finally given up on Sarah?"

"No she is just doing something else so I decided to come here instead of follow her," I replied.

"You made the right decision," Luke told me.

"I'm surprised she hasn't killed him yet," Olivia whispered to Cole but I could hear.

"Sarah would never kill me. She doesn't know it yet but I am her mate and she is mine," I explained.

"You just keep telling yourself that mate," Cole said.

"What Cole is trying to say is you need to stop stalking her and annoying her she clearly doesn't like it," Luke explained.

"That's not what I was trying to say at all," complained Cole.

"Shut up," Luke hissed.

"Nothing will ever tear me away from my love Sarah, I will be there for her to the very end," I explained. Luke, Olivia and Cole face-palmed all at the same time.

Sarah

I took a deep breath in. I got the sent of the wood and a hint of vampire. My horse sized leopard body was burning with energy. I took another deep breath in, to get a better sent of the vampire.

I closed my eyes, I could picture what the vampire looked like and what it was doing just from the sent: The vampire was male and he ran into the woods for no clear reason.

My eyes snapped open and my body ran after the sent. The sent was getting fresher and fresher. My strong legs pounded against the ground. I love being a werecat. The wind was rustling through my fur as I thundered through the woods. The sent was really fresh so I stopped. In a clearing was a group of 5 vampires. I shifted back into human form. I was in full armour with Nightmare by my side.

I stood behind a tree and watched. "So where are we going to hit next?" asked one.

"Maybe the school," answered another.

"That's a great idea, Max. They will be all helpless," said another.

"The leader would be proud of us," said the first one.

They are with that damn leader of the vampires, that's it I'll have to take them out. I stepped into the clearing "Who are you?" asked Max.

"Your worst nightmare," I answered, smiled then drew my sword.

I leaped forward and slashed one in half with Nightmare. One ran at me with twin swords. I slashed his swords in half with mine then stabbed him in the stomach. I kicked him in the face to free Nightmare and could hear the crunch of his skull under my boot. Max swung an axe at me, I dodged and with a swipe of my sword decapitated him. One was running away. I leaped into the air, slid on my back between her legs and stood up in front of her. A look of pure fear was in her eyes. No mercy from me. I punched her in the face and I could hear the snap of her spine breaking. She hit the ground, hard and her lifeless eyes gazed up at me. 1, 2, 3, 4, ... where was the last one. I heard a snap of a tree branch, big mistake. I looked up, sure enough there was a vampire in a tree. I made a branch close by wrap around his neck with my Demeter powers and another around his feet. He was in half in less than 3 seconds.

You might think I'm a bit harsh, think what you want. I kill these vampires because if I don't they will kill mortals and take over. So I kill them without mercy.

Maxina

Sarah was out killing some nasty leeches but she didn't even take me with her! Probably thinks that all the vampires will be distracted by my beauty and I don't blame them for wanting to look at something so fabulous.

I saw Devil walking past looking so ugly. No blue at all I really need to fix that. I used my magic to disappear and reappear in front of of her. She wasn't surprised at all.

"Look Maxina," she spat "I'm not very happy with you and your slimy water for a brain actually I would even go so far as to say I'm angry," her hair caught on fire "Sarah isn't here right now so I can beat you up and she'll never know and won't be able to stop me. So get out of my sight or you'll get the beating of your life."

So scary!!! I ran away screaming. I could hear her laughing behind me.