第16章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟵:𝟱𝟱 𝗮𝗺

Silvana POV...

"Do you still think I can have a family?" His voice became more deep and serious. "A man like me can never have a family. I can't have you risk your life for bullshit like this." With the gun in his hand, he uses it to point at the dead body in front of us.
The man head was slumped over with blood leaking out on the floor.
A clean hole was made that went straight through his forehead.
Eyes open, he wasn't ready to die but his reckless ways caused this.
"He deserved it." I simply say.
"Uh?"
"This man offered his daughter up for human trafficking, even if she was a sugar baby that doesn't validate it. Even though I wouldn't kill him right off, too soon. This man deserves to suffer for what he has done to his family, he needed to slowly die, feel all the pain he has cause his family. A man 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 him doesn't deserve a family." I turn around to face Suho who had a shocked expression on his face. "𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙢𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣 why are trying to scare me?" This time I used his real name. I picked it up when Sehun slipped up and said his real name.
"How do you know my name?"
"I don't kiss and tell, I've learned that from my job." I smirk at Junmyeon.
"You don't kiss and tell uh?" Junmyeon chuckles.
"Nope." I give him a bright smile.
"Let's get out this room." When he said that I realized I didn't have my shoes on.

Junmyeon personally escorts me back to my room.
"I apologize on the behalf of Sehun of bringing you to me without at least some slippers on."
"It's fine." I say as I sit on the bed. "Why are you standing in the doorway, you can come inside, it is your place." I pat the spot next to me.
"No I'm fine." A quick way to shoot down my offer. "We can talk more over dinner." He catches my attention again. "Before you leave tomorrow morning. We should at least get to know each other better. Enjoy some time together before your gone."
"It's not like you can't visit me."
"Just be ready at 6." He looks at his wrist watch. "You currently have 8 or so hours to rest up or enjoy what my home as to offer you."
"Where will you be?"
"I have to work out things with the Furuya girl and entertain your ex."
"That's sad, I wanted to spend the whole day with you."
"Maybe some other time." Junmyeon gives me a kind smile. "Enjoy your short stay Silvana." Junmyeon closes my bedroom door and he's gone.

I give the room a quick scan again and let out a deep sigh. As much as I hated to say this, but I wanted to spend time with him or at least Hayami.
Or what about Tatsumi?
Either or would be great for me.
Being bored makes you feel desperate for any type of excitement.
Walking around his home didn't seem like the best idea. Had no idea if Miguel would pop up or I would end up seeing something I wasn't supposed to see.

Then my mind wonders to Aiko. I wonder how she is doing. So much has happened to her. What was happening to her right now, I wonder.

I let the blue ceiling put me into an sleepy hypnosis.

𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺

"Madam are you ready?" This felt like deja vu when Sehun was waking me up earlier.
"How long did I sleep?" I let out small yawn while stretching my body out.
"8 hours madam." The soft spoken maid said as she escorted me out the room.
"Hmm I must've been super tired. Oh, where are we going now?"
"To the grand bathroom." I wasn't surprised on hearing this house had a grand bathroom. This house was huge and oddly beautiful.
"Is it in the Victorian or Japanese side?"
"This side." I nod my head and we continue our quiet walk to the bathroom.

"I'll leave you for privacy." The maid lets me inside the bathroom and closes the door on her way out.

The bathroom was also blue. The owner of this house loved the color blue.
Blue like the room I was in but it was more of an light blue. Had 2 sinks and a vintage tub on the left side. The bathroom was pretty spacious and very vintage. He also didn't change the bathroom.
The tub was already filled with steamy water that let off wonderful scents in the air. I peel off the clothes I've had on for most of the day. I put my hair up and slip into the tub.
Letting the heat engulf my body and relax my aching bones. I was able to really relax, didn't have anyone breathing down my neck the whole time. My own privacy, not horny maniac wanting fuck every chance he got. Not a guard standing outside the bathroom door. Just to myself, something I've been wishing for this whole week.