第20章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟬:𝟱𝟵 𝗮𝗺

Silvana POV...

"So you're telling me after all that alcohol your still able to wake up early in the morning." Me and Yekaterina were having a simple nice conversation as we were walking back to the table.
"It's in my blood Silvana." She says and we both chuckle.
"I wish I had that ty-" I turn around to our table as we were getting closer.
From my view I see Junmyeon and both Kirila standing up from their seats. Junmyeon had Kirila shirt bundle up in fist.
I run up to them with Yekaterina close behind me.
"What the fuck is going on here!?!" I pull Junmyeon away from Kirila. "What's wrong with you?!" I grab his chin making him look at me. He was more focused on Kirila.
"Кирила, что случилось?(Kirila what happened?)" From the look on Yekaterina face she was utterly confused as me.
"You couldn't contain your jealousy for one moment Junmyeon." I shake my head. "Why did you even come if you were going to cause a scene!" Disappointed and very embarrassed I grab my purse. I wanted to leave the restaurant, the people all around were looking at us as if we were crazy tourists.
"I'm sorry Yekaterina but I think it's best that we leave, I'll see you tonight." I look at Kirila and see him staring, smirking at a fuming Junmyeon. I knew that Kirila must've brought up last night with Junmyeon.
"Ok, see you later." I grab Junmyeon by his arm pulling him out the restaurant.

Throwing the keys on the side table.
Junmyeon stomps off to who knows where in this house.
I go to the kitchen, I needed a drink.
Finding the wine cabinet and glass cabinet, I pour myself a glass of Chardonnay.
I walk over to the screen door, it viewed a beautiful pool that a backdrop of tropical Okinawa.
If only the inside was as peaceful as the outside.
"I don't want you to meet him tonight." Junmyeon waltz into the room, I could just feel his bad energy.
His whole outfit was in disarray.
I turn around towards him with my face turned up. "You can't stop me from going anywhere."
"Well for your protection listen to me, I'd rather you stay here and not get spotted." I scoff at the blatant lie.
"Don't lie to me, Kirila told you about what happened last night."
"So you fucked him."
"So you decided to come to the brunch and fuck it up, don't we all make crazy decisions." I was gonna need another glass. I go back over to the counter.
"Silvana don't play around with me."

"Junmyeon I'm not playing around with you." I pour myself another glass. "Junmyeon if you were so worried about my safety why did you cause such a big scene, we could've had a normal brunch. That fight you almost had with Kirila was not for my protection it was for your fucking pride. You couldn't stand the idea of me being with another man."
"Silvana please stop talking."
"Don't tell me to stop, I'm not a child or a random man you can torture to be quiet. Admit it Junmyeon, Kirila said something last night that ticked you off."
"You don't know what he was saying Silvana."
"Then what was he saying hmm, inform me please."
"He was talking about how he was going to take you back to Russia with him and other things."
"Other things means him taunting you about me and him fucking."
"I can't help it Silvana, you are different. I've never had someone like you imprint me so much."
"I'm not so different Junmyeon if you could fuck me one might and the next day say you don't want to be serious with me."
"Silvana are we really back on this?" Junmyeon let's out a heavy sigh pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Yes Junmyeon we are back on this. All of this would have never happened if you had let me into your heart."
"Silvana you need to understand-"
"No you need to understand. I was willing to open my heart up so quick after being trapped by a man I hated. But you know maybe it was my fault for moving on so fast. Just got my heart broken again." I sit down the empty wine glass on the counter, I shake my head staring down at my reflection in the marble counter.