第26章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟬 𝗮𝗺

Silvana POV...

"Silvana come in." Kirila opens the hotel door for me, letting me in. "I haven't seen you, what happened?" Kirila looked at me concern.
"Where is Yekaterina and Olezka?" My eyes scan the front room, but it was empty.
"Out shopping, Yekaterina got Olezka's head out of work." Kirila chuckles and so do I.
"Can I talk to you?"
"Yeah, of course."
"In your room." Kirila nods and we go into his room.
He closes the door and turns to face me.
"So what's the matter, why were you gone?"
"It's a long story, you're gonna want to sit down." I pat the spot next to me.

I explain my whole life story from the beginning all the way to now, he didn't interrupt me at all. Kirila sat there and listened, he comfort me during the hard parts.
"You sure you want to bring all this baggage with you to Russia?" I let out a lighthearted chuckle.
"I think Yekaterina has more baggage than you." Kirila chuckles looking up at me.

" Kirila chuckles looking up at me

"I'm being serious Kirila." I nudge him.
"Me too Silvana, I assume you already know about my family." I nod my head. "One problem is not greater than the other." Kirila walks over to the dresser pouring himself a glass of liquor.
"But Kirila, I need to have 24/7 protection from a crazy ex. I don't think your parents would like that or your brothers."
"You will be in my country, my territory. My family has protection like we are the president himself. Nobody will hurt you or find you."
"If that is so, I need you to meet somebody." Kirila looked at me suspiciously. "I need you to have a sit-down conversation with Junmyeon." Kirila sighs. "If you are serious about me then you'll do this, I just can't dip and not say anything." I walk up to Kirila.
"Funny way you Americans are."Kirila chuckles.
"Well you like this American." I take the cigarette and put it between my lips.
"Yes you are right about that." Kirila plucks the cigarette from my lips. "When did you start smoking?" Kirila looks up at me as he puts it out.
"With my line of work, you're gonna need a cigarette here & there." I shrug pouring myself a glass as well.
"You know Yekaterina would kill for your job." I give Kirila a look. "I'm not joking." He holds his hands up defensively. "We had to stop her from trying to become a sugar baby, that girl has always had a thrill for the wild side."
"I mean who hasn't wanted to live on the wild side, look at me." I shrug as I sip from my drink.
"The wild side comes with pleasures and I've scooped up one." Kirila tries to make a move but I divert it.
"Hold on now, we've got a dinner to plan."
"The dinner isn't until later we have enough time to waste." Kirila kisses my neck.

"Kirila we're back!" Saved by the bell I thought.
"Later." I kiss the cheek of a defeated Kirila.

"Yekaterina is that you!?" I walk out of the room to meet a excited Yekaterina and a exhausted Olezka.
"мой Бог(OMG)!" Yekaterina drops her bags and gives me a hug. "Thought you ran off." I return the hug.
"Never, we are friends now." I meant those words, Yekaterina has judged me one bit during this whole vacation and stuck around;reminding me of Hayami.
"I bought you something!" Yekaterina was all giddy as she pulled out a outfit from the bag. "You can wear it tonight." She shows it to me, the outfit consisted of a white satin skirt, tied designer cropped top, and white sandal heels.
"You're just building up my debt Yekaterina." I shake my head.
"Pshh whatever, you can repay it by coming to Moscow with us." Now I felt the nerves kicking when she mentioned Moscow, now was the time to tell Yekaterina and Olezka everything I told Kirila.
"Good thing you brought up Moscow Yekaterina." Kirila walks out of the room gaining everyone's attention.
"I think it's best we discuss this matter over a drink." Kirila sits down 4 glasses and a bottle of liquor.
"What's the matter?" Yekaterina looked at us confused as she sat down.
"Don't tell me my brother got you pregnant." Olezka groans.
"No, it's not that." I shake my head. "It is regarding me coming to Moscow with you all." Olezka sits up as he could notice this was serious.