第17章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟵:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺

Silvana POV...

"Thanks for letting me use your shower, I would hate having to do the walk of shame all the way back." I walk out of his bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around.
Junmyeon sets his book aside and looks up at me.

"Why the walk of shame, this is my house, you will never feel shame here

"Why the walk of shame, this is my house, you will never feel shame here."
"Don't worry baby you won't understand." I look down at the foot of the bed and see clothes neatly folded for me. "Oh you brought my clothes from home."
"Yes, all your bags are packed with necessary items, old clothes and some new clothes." Junmyeon gets up from the bed. He snakes his hands around my waist. "Clothes only for our eyes too." Junmyeon seductively says in my ear. Kisses trailed from my ear lobe to my collar bone.
"Stop it." Junmyeon was making my towel loose on my body. "I'm going to miss my flight."
"It can wait, the plane is my own private plane." Junmyeon turns me around to face him.
"Nope, no more. You'll have to wait you come to Okinawa." I push him back down on the bed. "Don't worry it'll be worth the wait."
"But I want you now. I've had to hold myself together since you threw the money at me." I chuckle remembering that day as I put on my clothes that was set out on the bed for me.
"I have that way with guys."
"What way?"
"I had a man chase me around the globe and offer you million dollars just for wittle old me." I bat my eyelashes. "I'm just amazing." I flip my hair then laugh.
"I'm going to go brush my teeth." Junmyeon shakes his head and chuckle.
"I'll be outside." I exit out of his room and take in the fresh air.
The day was hot just like yesterday, good day to be dressed in bicycle shorts and an simple cropped shirt.

I sit down close to the pool. Taking my slippers off I dip my feet in the pool.
The water was cold but it did something to cool me off.
"Well if it isn't the prostitute." I roll my eyes at the sound of the familiar voice.
I look over and see Kris sitting in the same chair I was in last night. Adorned in an purple suit and glasses.

"My name is Silvana not the prostitute

"My name is Silvana not the prostitute."
"Where is Junmyeon?"
"Bathroom." I point to the wide open door.
"Quick question, why are you here?"
"Hiding."
"Are you the reason forced me to give up my trip to Okinawa for you?"
"Yes."
"Are you leaving today?"
"Yes."
"Are you just going to give me one word answers?"
"As long as you are rude to me." I nonchalantly say.
"Fine truce."
"Good." I turn around to face him and give him an cheeky smile. I won and didn't have to urk him at all.
"Do you need to see Junmyeon, he isn't naked or anything go ahead."
"I'm not allowed to enter his room."
"You aren't?"
"None of us are, you must be really special. Junmyeon's room is off limits, not even the past girls he fucked are allowed in there." I nod my head. I could tell Junmyeon only gave off as much information as he wanted to never too much. "Super special, Junmyeon vowed to never have a family again after what happened to his sister and parents."
"If you don't mind me asking, what all started the downfall of his family."
"Mother went crazy when his younger sister died and a year later his father was assassinated."
"I know that, I mean more detail on the downfall."
"It's not my place to say."
"How the fuck are we supposed to go steady when I don't know everything."
"Welcome to our world." Kris chuckles and stands up from his seat. "Nice having an decent conversation with you Silvana." Kris smirks and fixes his suit jacket. He walks away and exit though another door.