第28章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟮:𝟱𝟰 𝗽𝗺

パート𝟮 - 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮

Silvana POV...

"Silvana you're going to be okay, this is what you wanted." I say to myself in the mirror, we were still in the resort suite.
I was hiding out in Yekaterina's bathroom, I was able to sneak off when she was busy rambling on what she wanted to wear once we were in Moscow. But I couldn't hide in this bathroom any longer, Yekaterina was going to notice and we were going have to leave soon.
"Sorry Yekaterina I really to go pee but didn't want to interrupt how passionate you were about choosing your outfit." I made up a quick lie as I exited the bathroom.
"Wait you left?" Yekaterina looked up at me confused. "Ha, I didn't even realize." Yekaterina laughed as she zipped up her suitcase. "Since your back I want to let you know that I have chosen my outfit. I'm going for French heiress with undiagnosed depression and mild mommy & daddy issues." I was kinda speechless at Yekaterina's detailed planned outfit. "Too much?"
"Uh no, not too much at all as long as I don't busted up American." Yekaterina laughs.
"Oh no darling, I would never! You are like a sister to me."
"How? We hardly know each other." I was leaving Japan out of a whim.
"Nobody ever gets to know anybody darling, when I trust you it's real. You think I would allow any old шлюха to come back on my private jet." Yekaterina scoffs. "Silvana the day I laid my eyes on you I knew I could trust you, this is not common as I have met plenty of two-timing backstabbing bitches." Yekaterina tone had become more serious and less playful. "Plus I hardly trust Americans, I would choose a Englishmen over you guys anyday." Yekaterina walk up to me placing her arm over my shoulder
"You forgot to add the no offense part." Yekaterina laughs, a real laugh like I was the one joking.
"You Americans care too much about offending each other when you guys are the number 1 bully in today's society." Yekaterina says as she walked me out her room. "You will become more like us once you stay longer in Russia, it will teach you have a heart of ice and a heart of passion at the same damn time." Yekaterina says moving away from me, walking over to the mini bar. "Martini before we leave?" She holds up the shaker.
"No I'm okay." I kindly decline going to go sit down on the lounge chair.
"Has my sister shocked you yet again." Kirila had came back out from the balcony, having to finish up one last business call before the flight.
"No brother I did not do anything to your будущая жена." Yekaterina rolled her eyes as she pushed pasted Kirila, sitting down by me.
I look up at Kirila to translate that last word Yekaterina said but he just shook his head smiling.
"Drink this." Yekaterina handed me the martini I declined earlier.
"I told you I was okay." Yekaterina looked at me like I was crazy.
"Drink it, it will help calm you down... expect more out of you Americans." Yekaterina shakes her head as she sipped her martini.
"Not everyone is aspiring alcoholics like you Yekaterina." Kirila jokes as he sat down across from us.
"Whatever, Kirila thinks he's better because he only gets drunk after dessert." Yekaterina leans over to me whispering.
"Nobody cares who's the alcohol when we all know everyone in the Yegorov family is borderline alcoholics." Olezka enters the suite looking ready to leave.
"Speak of the devil here comes our boss." Yekaterina says seeing her second older brother.

" Yekaterina says seeing her second older brother