第10章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟱:𝟱𝟱 𝗮𝗺

I look to see that Hayami left me a message.

❤️Mimi: haven't heard from you
are you ok?
Tatsumi told me what happened
Please call me
Love you stay safe😘

A small smile crept on my face.
What did I do to deserve a best friend like Hayami.

SillyAna: thanks
I'm fine
had some catching up to do with an old friend
Tell Tatsumi I'll call him later
also thanks, love you too😘

I shut my phone off and get up from the cold bathroom floor.
I open the bathroom door and slowly walk out.
Miguel was still sleeping peacefully.
All you could hear was Miguel light snores and the rain.
I carefully slip out of the bedroom not to wake him.
I couldn't go back to sleep, I was wide awake. Nothing to do really, so I just looked through the walk in closet.
All of the clothes still had the tags in them, all designer. All the best clothes dirty money can buy. I can't lie the clothes were beautiful.
After looking around in the closet I decided to go in the living room and just watch TV to pass time.
I surprisingly fall asleep.

𝟵:𝟱𝟱 𝗮𝗺

"Hora de despertar mi amor(Time to wake up my love)." Miguel seductively whispers in my ear waking me up right away. "We have to go meet Suho soon."
I stretched then get up from the couch.
I look out the window to see the sun was out shining brightly.
"What time is it?"
"9:50-something, go get ready there is a stylist in the room waiting for you." I nod and walk back into the room.

I walk into the room to see it is set up from makeup all the way to clothes & shoes.
"Good morning ma'am." The stylist bows to me and I do the same. "If you may, you can go take your shower and after I'll get you ready." I nod in agreeance and go to the bathroom, quickly doing my washing up routine I step out of the steamy bathroom with a robe on.
The stylist motions to the chair in front of the vanity. I got to sit down and she starts on my makeup.

As the stylist is doing my makeup Miguel enters the room already dressed.
He walks with two glasses of wine.
"One for you mi amor." I give him a small smile as he sits the chilled glass on the vanity table.
"Make my woman look beautiful, that no woman in Japan can compete with." Miguel exaggerates as he sits down in a chair where he could watch everything the stylist is doing.

After an hour Manny enters the room as the stylist is doing my hair.
"Good morning Silvana." Manny gives me a kiss on the cheek and I do the same.
"Good morning also." I give him a genuine smile.
Manny walks over to Miguel.
"Aquí están los cálculos recientes del gran envío de Brasil a Miami.
(Here is the recent calculations from the big shipment from Brazil to Miami.)." Manny hands him a file.
I look through the reflection of the mirror to see how Miguel would respond.
I was only able to get a glimpse of a couple of numbers as he opened the file.
I read his face for his reaction and a accomplished smile spread on his face.
"Looking good." Is what Miguel simply said handing the file back to Manny and taking a sip of his wine.

I realized that I was suppose to call Hayami but I knew damn well being with Miguel I wouldn't have time for that. Not wanting Hayami to worry I sent her picture of what I was currently doing.

SillyAna😚: