第27章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺

パート𝟭 - 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭

Silvana POV...

"Back so soon." Junmyeon was in the sitting room going over papers with one his of men.
"Just came to get my luggage." I wasn't in the mood to argue with Junmyeon.
"Why so early?" Junmyeon looked down at his watch. "You're only leaving in the evening, I could've had someone bring that for you."
"That flight was pushed up, we're leaving at 3 instead." The flight to Moscow being pushed up just worsened my anxiety.
"That mean you're gonna be meeting the in-laws soon." I roll my eyes at Junmyeon.
"I'm going to go get my luggage now."
"No need." Junmyeon stops me in my tracks by showing a maid bringing it up to me. "Already ahead of you." I take the luggage from the maid.
"Thank you." I give him a fake smile.
"Before you leave I need to ask you something." I give Junmyeon the look to explain. "Do you really want to do this?"
"Do what?"
"Go to Moscow with Kirila?" I looked down at the ground, thinking about my answers.
Looking back up at Junmyeon I mister up a somewhat real smile. "Yes I do, this will be a breath of fresh air for me besides having to constantly look over my shoulder."
Junmyeon sighs putting down the papers on the coffee table, he stands up and walks over to me.
"あなたは嘘をついています." Junmyeon said with a straight face.
"What?"
"Should I say it in English, you're lying Silvana." I roll my eyes at him.
"Very hypocritical of you." I scoff at him turning to leave.
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean Silvana?" Junmyeon turned me back.
"Let go of me!" I yank my arm out of his hold.
"No Silvana answer the fucking question, how am I a hypocrite?"
"You're fucking hypocrite talking about lying when you lied to me this whole damn time." Junmyeon looks away knowing he's guilty as well. "Don't forget the hurt you put me through Junmyeon, don't blame me for trying to get away from it." I wasn't going to be made out to be the bad guy when Junmyeon had a hand for the reasons why things are ending like this. "I just want peace and Kirila can give me that, you said it yourself that you couldn't provide that for me." Junmyeon stayed silent, I walk away to the front door leaving him there. "Just have the contract signed."
"It's signed." Junmyeon picks up a paper from the coffee table. "Here you go." Junmyeon walks over and hands it to me, I look it over and it had his signature.
I give him a thankful smile this time. "Thank you." I say before leaving.

"I'm back." Yekaterina runs up to me.
"I have a surprise for you." Yekaterina chirps pulling me into the main area.
The main area had a outfit laid out for me.
I look at Yekaterina confused. "What is this for?" I point at the outfit, which looked like a winter outfit.
"It is still cold in Russia right now, summer hasn't hit just yet." Yekaterina walked over to the winter outfit holding it up. "I specially picked this for you."
"Thank you...it's beautiful." Yekaterina frowned hearing my delayed speech.
"What's the matter?" Yekaterina sat down the outfit. "Is he still on your mind?" Yekaterina was implying to Junmyeon.
"No." I lied. "Just scared to leave Japan."
"Here come sit down." Yekaterina cleared room for us one of the couches.
"Now tell me what's the matter." Yekaterina said as she lit herself a cigarette.
"Japan has been everything I've known for years now I'm just up and leaving it, I haven't even said all my goodbyes to the people that matters most to me." Hayami appeared in mind, I hadn't heard from her since I was last in Junmyeon's home.
"Is there someone else beside that guy?"
"I have a best friend here, Hayami." I lean back on the couch sighing. "She has been by my side since I first started working as a hostess, Hayami was the only girl to be there for me in that career-"
"All the other bitches were snakes but not Hayami." Yekaterina continued for me.
"Perfectly correct."
"Don't worry I'll make sure, woman to woman that you'll get to see your friend Hayami." Yekaterina out a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Us ladies have to stick together anyway." Yekaterina says standing up from the couch.

"Men aren't shit." Yekaterina goes over to the mini bar. "The only men a girl can depend on is her daddy and brothers." Yekaterina pours two wine glasses. "You picked the right brother Silvana." Now what did she mean by that. "Olezka is cold hearted since he lost-" Yekaterina paused as she puffed out smoke. "Vaska is engaged and well Kirila actually knows how to separate family from business." Yekaterina handed me a wine glass and I let out a thank you. "Don't think I'm telling you this because I favor Kirila, he has our parents good and bad traits like all of us siblings but he is the best for a girl like you." I could tell Yekaterina wasn't trying to sell me the good side of Kirila so I wouldn't have second thoughts, hopefully my judgement was correct.

"Я вернулся с едой!(I'm back with food!)" We both turn our heads to Kirila entering the suite.
"Finally." Yekaterina groaned. "Almost finished my pack of cigarettes." Yekaterina went and grabbed the food from Kirila.
Kirila came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "All packed?"
"Yeah, got the last of my stuff earlier."
"Hopefully you got something else." Kirila hoped I had the contract.
"Yes, and I also have the contract." I go over and pull out the contract from the suitcase. "Signed by Kim Junmyeon." I hold it for them to see.
"идеально, now this means your safety is insured by the help of him." I hand the contract for Kirila to look over.
"Papa will be delighted to see this." But was I delighted about this contract.
"I'm going to be on the balcony enjoying this fresh sushi, I'll leave the couple to do couple things." Yekaterina being overly happy goes on the balcony leaving me and Kirila in the main room together.
"We can enjoy this in the room." Kirila points to the room.

"Where's Olezka?" I follow Kirila into our shared room.
"Off handling everything for our flight back home." Kirila puts the contract away in a briefcase, he turns and face me.

"Are you ready for this?" Kirila looked down at me, I looked up at him wrapping my arms around his neck

"I wasn't at first, but this is best for me."
"How is this best for you if you're still connected to that man, don't make a harsh decision that you'll later regret. I hate for either of us to get hurt." I thought about my next words after Kirila said that.
"You're right, but I'm sure. I might have friends here and a job I enjoyed but I have to think about the future."
"What is the future?"
"A future in a new country." I was being sincere now, no more lying. "A future with you."

𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨:

идеально=perfect