第29章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟮:𝟱𝟰 𝗽𝗺

Suho POV...

"Why are we sitting in this car watching her get on the Russian's plane?" Xiumin sat beside me in the backseat of a car I had hidden in plain sight from Silvana and that Russian family she became friends with. "Didn't you like allow her to go and didn't she decide herself to leave with them?" I sighed now that my silence was gone.
"It is still my duty to watch over Silvana and make sure she leaves this country safely." Xiumin opens up his mouth to speak again but I stopped him. "Nobody allowed her to leave, Silvana has her own freewill to leave as long as she is safe and away from Mr. Arias." As much as I wanted to control for Silvana to stay in Japan with me I knew it was virtually impossible. I had the power to keep her here and away from Kirila Yegorov & his family but it would evil of me to do so. Silvana is a woman who was forced to stay grounded almost her whole life, it would be unfair of me to come in and stop it even if it meant loosing a woman I had brewing feelings for.

"Don't we have men to do this for you, we could be handling other business right now Suho." I roll my eyes sitting back in the seat.
Silvana hadn't yet arrived to the airport, the recent update said she was still at the resort in Yegorov Suite.
"What is the latest location of Silvana?" I look over at the computer Xiumin had on his lap, ignoring what he said before.
"Departing from the resort you own Suho." Xiumin replied. "Does Silvana know what type of family the Yegorov family is?"
"Yes she does." I remembered how well Silvana had handle knowing Kirila wasn't an oil tycoon's son but a Russian mob boss son. "Don't judge her Xiumin." I say laid back with my eyes closed.
"Wha-how am I judging her."
"The Kim family is just like the Yegorov family, except they are all alive while only one remains in the Kim family." I was not phased by the try identity of the Yegorov family as well, I had already knew who they were the day I found out Silvana had been meeting them.
"It's a family with morals just like us Xiumin."
"But is their morals like ours Suho?" Now that was a good question, I stayed like that as I thought over what to reply with. Had only seen small reports of what type of family the Yegorov's we're social wise, seemed like any other rich oil tycoon family that gave out donations, attended charity events, and involved themselves with politics.
I honestly had no idea what type of family Silvana was going in personal & social wise, a file can tell you anything that the person of the file wants you to know.
"Whoever said we had good morals Xiumin?" I looked over at Xiumin.

"We are as crooked with blood on our hands just like any crime family around the globe

"We are as crooked with blood on our hands just like any crime family around the globe." I have never considered myself to be a good man when it came to certain things. Just days ago we had a daughter choose whether or not her tortured father should be killed.

Our conversation stops once we see a Rolls Royce drive up to an private jet, the Yegorov private jet.
I sat up watching as Olezka Yegorov exited out of the front passenger seat then opened the left back door for Yekaterina to exit out. Kirila Yegorov exited out the right back door then helped the face I had been waiting for out the car, Silvana looked fine. She didn't have the same look of hurt on her face after out last conversation, she didn't have the look of fear on her face when she had just killed a man.....she looked at peace, her face had a smile of amazement as she listened to Kirila as he point at the grand jet his family owned.

I don't think I've ever seen that look before with me, I think I hurt Silvana more during her time with me than her time with Kirila. This was another sign of reassurance that we weren't meant to be....well maybe not now. If we ever crossed paths again then maybe we'll be meant for each other.

"Why even let Silvana go if you love her, it doesn't make sense." I was now regretting bringing Xiumin along with me.
"Too dangerous with me, she was almost killed being associated with me." Xiumin scoffs at me.
"From her record she was almost killed a couple of times, what makes this difference Suho?" Xiumin had brought up her past record from when she was with Miguel.
"Those times Silvana didn't have control someone else did, this time I didn't nor did she have control." I gave a reply that I knew wouldn't be enough for Xiumin.
"But Suh-"
"Xiumin if you don't stop talking and focus on this then I'll gladly call for another car to send you back to the house." I cut off Xiumin, annoyed that he wouldn't leave the Silvana situation alone.
"Fine but make sure work stays the same, we don't need you mooping around once she's gone." That was the last thing Xiumin said and now it was back to silence.

I watched as Silvana chatted with Yekaterina Yegorov while they watched their bags get unloaded from the car onto the plane. Silvana looked like how she was with her best friend Hayami.
I wondered what the conversation was, whatever it was it made Silvana have a real smile on her face. Strangely my emotions shifted around; I had became sad that I would never see her smile again, happy to see her smile, and angry she wasn't smiling at me. I had no idea of I was correct on these emotions, it had been long since I had these rain of emotions before.
In my life you kept on 2 faces all the time. The way the Kim family was you had to keep 2 faces, Silvana made it more than 2 faces.

My thoughts of Silvana is stopped when I see her kiss Kirila. Now I knew this emotion, it was anger. I was so angry that I could shoot Kirila dead in his fucking face. But what would that solve? Make Silvana afraid of me, I couldn't have her look at me how she'd look at Miguel. I would think I was making her stay with me but instead I would be running her away from me.

Silvana boards the plane, it was now official to me that I lost my chance with her, a chance I didn't fight hard enough for. Most likely a chance that would never work with my type of life.

I was confusing myself now being too deep in my head.

"私たちを家に連れて行ってください(Take us back to the house, business to handle)." I order the drive who starts the car up right away.
"Leaving so soon, the plane hasn't even took off." Xiumin looked up from his computer.
"Get a jet ready for a flight back to Tokyo."
"Not much of a vacation." Xiumin chuckles as he types away on his computer.
"Get the location of Adachi Hayami, I need full watch on her now and I also need full watch on Silvana Jackson." Xiumin paused from typing, looking at me confused.
"She will be under Russian protection, you no longer need to watch her. It is out of her territory to do so."
"Nothing is out our territory, I want full watch and updates on her all the time." Xiumin looked at me unsure. "This isn't a request but a order from your Oyabun." I still felt responsibility over Silvana even if she wasn't under my protection anymore. I will always keep watch over her, while she is in Russia or if she comes back to Japan.