第18章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟱:𝟱𝟴 𝗽𝗺

Silvana POV...

I am currently getting ready for the dinner date with Yekaterina and her brother Kirila. Earlier I had an dry conversation with Junmyeon telling him my plans. At first he opposed but after a little convincing he allowed me to go. Thinking about being "allowed" to go somewhere like a child put a bad taste in my mouth.
Junmyeon and I were still on bad terms after the conversation we had earlier today. Not that I was complaining, I opened myself up way too quick. Maybe I was just desperate to actually be loved and held by someone who wasn't abusive or an sociopath.
I should've just followed Hayami's advice when it came to man. Just fuck and don't catch feelings until you actually get to meet the right one, someone who will reciprocate the same emotions and feelings.
Me being here in Okinawa will be for the best.

I check my clutch one last time to make sure I had the right items.
I do a small twirl and a final pose in the mirror. Making sure there wasn't an single strand of hair out of place or a wrinkle on my dress.

 Making sure there wasn't an single strand of hair out of place or a wrinkle on my dress

"I'm ready." I say to the guard and he escorts me to the resort.
I made sure to set rules that the guards would be far from me, not to bring any attention. I didn't care if Junmyeon owned the place, I was not to be followed. I wanted to feel somewhat normal in this whole fiasco.

"Privyet! Dobro pozhalovat! You look beautiful." Yekaterina opens the door and pulls me in for a hug.
"Thank you, so do you!" Yekaterina steps aside and I enter their suite room.
It was something out of those magazines about "The Dream Vacation!"
"Кирила, Сильвана приехала.(Kirila, Silvana has arrived.)" I look over to see Kirila standing at an mini bar with his back turned to us.
Kirila turns around and looks at me as he blows out smoke from the cigarette that was in his right hand with his glass cup of alcohol.

"Pleasure to see you Silvana." Kirila hands me a glass of red wine.
"I'm just glad I found you and your sister." I give him and thankful smile from the glass that was handed to me.
"I'm glad my sister found you."
"Come sit, the dinner is all ready." Yekaterina leads me to the dining table.
"The meal looks amazing Yekaterina."
"Oh don't thank me, this all from room service." Yekaterina waves me off. Her and I chuckle as we take our seats. "This all just a simple pasta with salad, nothing too fancy. Got to have room for dessert." Yekaterina winks at me as she takes an sip of her wine.
"Oh woman stop talking, I'm ready to eat!" Yekaterina shoots a glare at Kirila.
"You act just like papa, soon you'll grow an massive belly like him." Yekaterina mimics an huge belly with her hands.
Kirila just nods her off as he tucks his napkin in his dress shirt.