第25章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺

Silvana POV...

I thank the maid once again for bringing me food, it was only the second day from when I killed that unknown man and Junmyeon was still treating me like a I'll patient.
I know he expects me to still be in shock crying my eyes out but I wasn't. My body has dealt with so much trauma that it just blocks out any bad memories but once in awhile it creeps up on me causing bad days. For some reason I wasn't allowed to have bad days, so those bad days were just pushed aside. I know it's unhealthy but I had to survive and take care of myself not dig a hole for me to lay in for the rest of my life or have pity on myself.

I get out of the bed setting the tray on the table near the door. I wanted to get out of this dull nightgown and go visit Yekaterina. She was my source of enjoyment since I didn't have Hayami by my side.
I think to myself on what Hayami is doing while I brush my teeth.
Was she worried about me? Probably
Is she able to work? I hope so
Will I get to see her again? I will never know.

"Silvana?" My train of thought is cut short, Junmyeon was leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed.
"How are you feeling?" I spit out the toothpaste.
"Not like shit, surprisingly." I let out a lighthearted chuckle, rinsing my toothbrush. "Do you think I can go visit my friend or is it unsafe?" Putting the toothbrush down I turn and look at him.
"I'm glad you brought them up." Junmyeon goes to sit on the bed, I follow him out. "Do you really know about the Yegorov family?" I press my lips thinking.
"A oil tycoon family." I shrug.
"No, that's what they want you to think." Junmyeon shakes his head. "Silvana they are apart of the Russian Mafia." I wasn't surprised really, Kirila and Olezka were being suspicious.
"That's it?" I nonchalantly say crossing my arms. "I already know."
"You act you don't care Silvana." Junmyeon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion from my reaction. "How do you know?"
"Yekaterina told me before I came back here."

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤
𝟰:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺

We were just getting in from cleaning out the hotels bar.
"Есть кто-нибудь дома?(Anybody home)" Yekaterina flicks the light on. The room was still the same from beforehand we left. "Still working probably." Yekaterina throws her heels somewhere.
"Now you get to spend a night in my bed instead of my brother's." Yekaterina says as we make way to her room.
"Haha very funny." I roll my eyes.
"What it's the truth." Yekaterina laughs. "My brother..." Yekaterina turns on the light to her room before laying on the bed. "He is head over heels for you, as the Americans say." Yekaterina yawns.
"You don't want your brother liking me?" I lay down beside her.
"No, it's not that."
"Then what?"
"Kirila is so into you that he hasn't told the truth."
"You're talking in circles Yekaterina, I know you're not that drunk." Yekaterina sighs sitting up.
"My brother is caught up in love that he hasn't showed you who he really is." Yekaterina let's out.
"Uh?"
"Silvana do you really know who we are?" Yekaterina turns around, facing me.
"A oil tycoon family." Yekaterina laughs.
"Yes but no." Yekaterina shakes her head. "We are a huge oil family in Europe, but we have ties to other things, bad things Silvana."
"Yekaterina I've been through worst and still going through it, anything bad in your life won't scare me away."
"Silvana we are part of the Russian mob, the Yegorov family is the top family in the Russian Mafia." I sit up becoming more serious.
"Oh." It was all I could really say.
"See, now I'm going to lose another friend. You are going to run out that door and never come back."
"Yekaterina let me tell you something." I turn to her, taking her hands in mine. "My life is so fucked up that you won't even believe it. This, your family does not scare me away at all. I will continue to be your friend and see your brother." I give her hands a small squeeze, a encouraging smile on my face.
"Thank you Silvana." Yekaterina hugs me.
"For what?"
"For not judging me and my family." Yekaterina pulls back form the hug.
"Now enough of this sentimental shit, let's have a sleepover." Yekaterina jumps up from the bed making me laugh.
"Please."

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

"Silvana you don't get it." Junmyeon sighs.
"Sweetie I was engaged to a obsessive cartel king pin and fucked the biggest Yakuza leader in all of East Asia, there is nothing left to shock me, plus I was almost killed." I chuckle. "If this is your way of trying to scare me away from them, then it isn't going to work."

"That doesn't excuse that they're dangerous and could get yourself killed."
"Junmyeon do you hear yourself right now." Being held up in this room was not helping my attitude. "You're dangerous! You've almost got me killed not them!" I point at myself then him. "At least they aren't stringing me along, I've had legit offers from them."
"Like what?"
"Kirila wants to take me to Russia with him, meet his folks and everything." I say with sassiness in my tone. Looking at him as he just sat there, made my blood boil more. "You were different, whispered these sweet nothings saying how you'll give this relationship a chance but to just drop me."
"It wasn't like that Silvana."
"Then what was it like Junmyeon? So you didn't lie to me then?"
"I did what was best for you." I scoff.
"Oh so stringing me along and not taking my feelings into consideration was doing what was best for me."

"What I'm doing best for you is ending this relationship!" Junmyeon yells standing up from the bed. "As you can see we can't continue this. Honestly Silvana I came to Okinawa because I didn't like how I hurt you, but it was too soon."
"Yeah way too soon." I felt the tears starting to come up.
"That is why I came to the decision that we will be cordial with each other, you can go to Russia with Kirila." I would be lying if I said this didn't sting a little. "We can discuss everything with Kirila, we can do it over dinner tonight. But, I can't let you get hurt under my watch." I held my head down knowing if I looked at him, there would be water works.
"You're right, this was way too soon. We've known each other for a small amount of time, not enough to have love for each other." Junmyeon moves closer to me. "I love you Silvana, but just not meant to be." Junmyeon just pats my shoulder. What was I expecting, A hug? A kiss? For him to change his mind in a split second? We are only cordial now.

"I'll give Kirila a call, I do have his business card." I bitterly say.
"This is for the best Silvana, I'll see you later tonight." Junmyeon walks away. "You don't have to call Silvana, you can go over there." Junmyeon stops before he opens the door. "It's safe to leave, the situation has been handled.
"I'm going to need clothes first." I let out a bitter laugh.
"You're right, I'll have a maid bring your suitcase to you." Junmyeon exits out the room to leave me in my...well I don't know what I'm feeling.

I was a little sad but at the same time contempt, maybe this wasn't meant to be. We both moved too fast, the nights should've never happened. Something aren't just mean to be, I'll probably enjoy this time in Russia with Kirila and his family. He is more serious about me than Junmyeon, I can't hurt his feelings. Like Junmyeon said it'll be best for me to go to Russia.
I let out a deep sigh, putting my hands in my face. The tears were gone, I don't know why I was crying over a fling anyway. I brush off this feeling and go to clean myself up.

Taking a deep breath I walk out of the room, ready to face the harsh world.
As I walked down that white hallway I heard muffled voices become clearer.
Walking into the front room I see familiar and unfamiliar faces spread eating food.
"Ah Silvana, good to see you without all of the blood." Kai was first to notice me, he stands from his seat walks over and kisses my cheek. "You clean up nicely." Kai chuckles as I just stare at him weirdly.
"Nice kill, I'm Kyungsoo." One of the man introduced himself in between chowing down on his food.
I couldn't believe that everyone was acting if nothing happened, like I just didn't kill a man, like there wasn't more than 1 dead body in this house.
"Ah Silvana nice to see you dressed up." There appeared Junmyeon. "The car is outside waiting for you." He acted liked it was nothing and sat beside Kris.
Deciding to not stand here like a fool I left.
"Madam right this way."

Guess who's backkkkkkkkkkk
Now I shall go on apology tour and start updating like I'm supposed too.
Most likely releasing a new book soon but I'm going to finish up some stories first.
I really do apologize for the unanswered comments and a very very very long hiatus but I am back and better than ever.
Thank you all for the love and support you have showed my stories!😘💖