第19章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟳:𝟰𝟴 𝗮𝗺

Silvana POV...

I enter the home and take off my shoes.
I let out a yawn as I walk down the pristine hallways to my room. I was going to sleep until it was time for me to get ready. I didn't get no rest last night with Kirila.
Opening my bedroom door I get a full view of Junmyeon walking out of the steamy bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Where have you been?"
"You forgot that fast." I sit my purse on the dresser and throw my heels by my suitcase.
"You didn't answer my question."
"Remember the sleepover I told you about last night..well what your guards told you." I bend down unzipping my suitcase.
"Oh yeah sleepover." I listen to him talk as I rummage through my suitcase for a change of clothes.
Standing up with my clothes in my hands I walk over to the dresser where I put my personal necessities.
"You smell like cigarettes and vodka." Junmyeon wrinkles his nose as he stepped closer to me.
"We drunk vodka together and she likes to smoke cigarettes, what's the big deal." I roll my eyes and turn around to face him. "You also smell like 𝙨𝙚𝙭." I try to walk away from him but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him. "Last time I checked you don't fuck people at a sleepover. Who did you fuck last night?"
"Why does it matter." I let out a sigh. "Last time I checked we aren't together."
"What is that supposed to mean Silvana?"
"That means I can fuck who I want and not tell you." I push him away from me and into the bathroom. "Thanks for not using all the hot water." I say before closing the bathroom door.

I step into the hot shower and let the water relax my body.
I hear the bathroom door open.
"Yes Junmyeon?" I ask nonchalantly.
"What are your plans for the day?"
"Strange question, I'm going out for lunch with my new friends at 11-ish."
"I'm coming with you."
"Now why would the biggest drug lord in Asia go have lunch with just measly Russian tourist." I turn around and smirk at him. "Unless you want to see the man that I spent the night with." I knew I had got him. "Little advice Junmyeon, if you want me to keep a low profile don't go starting fights like a jealous child." All I hear is silence then the bathroom door opens and closes.

After that I finish my much needed shower.
I step into the room to see Junmyeon wasn't in here.
He must've had business to handle, that was all I thought.
Changing into a simple oversized shirt that was originally Hayami's.
I lay down in the bed.
I feel a hand wrap around my waist.
Not paying it no mind I fall asleep.

𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟵 𝗮𝗺

"Are you just going to sit there and say nothing?" I look over at Junmyeon as we are sitting, waiting for Yekaterina and Kirila to arrive.
"What is there to say Silvana, I'm about to have lunch with the man you fucked hours ago." I look around as some American tourist overheard him.
"Keep your fucking voice down." I shush him, hitting his shoulder. "Why are so upset about it, you decided not to be with me so that means I get to be with whoever I want."
"That's not what I meant Silvana."
"Then what did you mean Junmyeon?"
"I meant-"

"Hi pretty lady!" Yekaterina walks over to our table. "You are looking sexy as ever." I stand up to give her a hug.
"Thank you! You look beautiful as well."
"Beautiful is for my mother, I want to be sexy."
"Well you are looking sexy." I chuckle.

"Were we late?" Yekaterina asked

"Oh no, we were just early." I nudge Junmyeon to stand up and greet them.
"Who is this handsome fella you've brought with you, a boyfriend?" Yekaterina shakes Junmyeon's hand.
"Oh no, just a friend I met last minute this morning."
"If he's just a friend that means I can scoop him up then."
"He's all yours." Deep down I didn't want Yekaterina to flirt with Junmyeon. But it was the fair thing to do since I just slept with someone, so I think?
"Where is Kirila?" I noticed Kirila wasn't beside her.
"Oh he will be here soon, business as usual."
"Is Kirila always this busy?" I take a sip of my drink.
"Why are you ladies always gossiping about me." Kirila walks up to us.
Kirila gives me and Yekaterina a peck on the cheek.
"Kirila this Silvana's friend-what's your name again?" Yekaterina turns to Junmyeon.
"Junmyeon."
"Right, this is Silvana's friend Junmyeon." Kirila shakes Junmyeon's hand.
"I thought you came by yourself." Kirila turns back to me.
"I did but I met this old friend when I was going to my vacation house." Junmyeon gives out a fake smile and Kirila does the same towards him.

Oh lord, I hope lunch wasn't going to be two grown man acting like children.
"So Kirila tell me, what type of business do you do?" I roll my eyes at Junmyeon's question.
"I help my father with his oil company."
"Hmm a oil company, tell me the name I might have heard of it."
"Junmyeon stop it." I slap his arm.
"No it's okay Silvana, your friend is just curious that's all."
"You know what they say, curiousty killed the cat." Yekaterina says dryly as she lights a cigarette.
"Yegorov Oil, nothing special." Kirila shrugs.
"Must be nothing special if I haven't heard of it." I almost choke on my drink when Junmyeon said that.
"Who's hungry?" I try to change the subject because I can feel the tension between the both of them.
"I heard there is a buffet." I stand up from my seat. "Come with me Yekaterina."

Junmyeon POV...

Silvana leaves with that woman, who name I forgot.
Now I was left alone this headache.
"Chert! That woman right there is one in million." Kirila turns smirks as he watches Silvana walk away. "I know they say don't kiss and tell but we are both guys here." This man was obnoxious. I wanted to slit this throat with this knife I was clutching in my hand.
"Yeah we're both guys."
"She came over for dinner with me and my sister." Kirila leans in. "Let's just say I had the double deluxe chocolate dessert." I wanted to snap.
My knuckles were turning white.
"So you say."
"She makes you want to take her home make her meet your mother and then marry her." Kirila chuckles. But I wasn't laughing. "I don't get how you can stay friends with a beautiful woman like that."
"I don't get it either."
"If you don't scoop her up I will! Am I right!" Kirila obnoxiously laughs.
"But for real though brother." I am not your brother. "Who wouldn't want to marry her. She is everything a fella wants to bring him to his family. She is smart, kind, classy, sexy, and the best in bed." That's it I wanted to kill him. "Anyone is foolish enough to pass her up. But I'm not going to be the foolish one, I'm going to ask her to spend a week in Moscow with me."

"Sorry Kirila but I wouldn't advice you to do that."
"Why is that?"
"Because she is with me, she is my woman."
"How is she your woman when I had her screaming my name. If she was your woman she wouldn't be agreeing to meet me again tonight."
"What the fuck you say?"
"You heard me, I had her in all positions. What position did you have her in?" I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. "Just like I thought, no position. She isn't your woman if I had her wet for this di-" I jump up from my seat grabbing Kirila shirt.
His shirt was bundle up in my fist our we were both sneering at each other.

"What the fuck is going on here!?!"