第2章

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟵:𝟱𝟴 𝗽.𝗺.

Silvana POV...

"誰が私を嫌っていますか?(Who hates me?)" I turn around to see a man with blazing red hair walking with a crew of men with him.

(Imagine him with these tattoos⬇)

Everyone around me quickly bows to him and I do the same

As I come back up I observe him more, he was wearing a leather vest with no shirt under to show off his colorful yakuza tattoos, dark red semi-high waisted dress pants, black boots, and a gold chain. Very fashionable I can say the least.
"You said some old geezer that use to work under my father is complaining about me?" He looks over at me.
"Yes I did." I cross my arms I wasn't going to be intimidated by him.
"Can I ask who?"
"Well I don't know their names because they aren't my customers but you'll have to ask my boss." I knew who they were but I wasn't going to snitch. The way I grew up I knew at a early age snitching is not good.
"You must be too high up from the old ones uh?"
"You are correct, I only work with VIPs like Tatsumi." I gesture to Tatsumi.
"What is she some prostitute?" I hear a person mumble behind him.
"If you were courteous enough to ask my profession, I am a hostess asshole." I say loud enough for the person behind him to hear.
"Someone snappy." The man in front of me chuckles.

"So you must be Suho Oyabun." gesturing I point at him with my arms crossed.
"You are correct dear and you are?" He perks up.
"Silvana." I say. One of his buddies whispers in his ear.
"Nice to meet Silvana but I have to go look at some cars." He winks at me and walks away.

I turn around to see everyone looking amazed at me.
"What?"
"I can't believe you just held a full conversation with Suho Oyabun with so much confidence." Morimoto fist bumps me.
"With my profession you learn to be super duper confident with person like him." I shrug.
"Are all the hostess at your club act like you? For research purposes." Morimoto asks me.
"Hmm, not all but there are two other girls though." I say.
"Sign me up! Tatsumi bring me to the yacht party tomorrow." Morimoto nudges Tatsumi playfully.
I started to get bored with Morimoto & Tatsumi conversation I felt like the third wheel. That's until a idea popped in my head.
"Wanna go dance?" I face Tatsumi.
"I'm not really a dancer Silvana." Tatsumi shakes his head no.
"Not true Tatsumi, everytime we go clubbing you are the main one on the dance floor." Tatsumi gives Morimoto a annoyed look.
"Come on Tatsumi if those so called office working pricks can dance with me then you can." I say but he still shakes his head no. I knew I had to usr plan b.
"Please Tatsumi." I seductively whisper in his ear and put my hand on his.
"Man how can you say no to do that." Morimoto says a little too loud, he was starting to kinda annoy me.
"If you say so." I smile widely and drag him to the dance floor.

We were dancing for awhile and having fun. I can admit he was more fun than any of my other customers. I would dread spending time with them. Praying until our time was up.
Especially in the VIP room, the men would love to put their hands on my thigh and would growl my breast or ass.
Even though I hated it, the job played well. I earned way more than at the daycare. I don't tend on working at the hostess club my whole life because I know looks don't last long, but right now I don't have a plan on what career path I want to take. I'm just living as the day go by trying to stay out of trouble.

Soon the night was starting to end.
We eventually left and headed back to the club.
"Tonight was nice." I say as he helps me out the car.
"Are you being sincere?" He jokingly ask me.
"Yes, make sure you come tomorrow my boss would love it, Bye~." I say and walk away.
I walk in the club to see Hayami eyeing me.
"What?"
"I saw that."
"Saw what?"
"The way you stared at him, you never smiled at past customers like that."
"Shut up."
"Girl get you some, I know it's dry down there like the Sahara desert." I jokingly push her out the way.
"You know I'm telling the truth girl when was the last time you got some?" She stops in front me. I roll my eyes.
"I'm tired, my feet hurt, and I want to go home move." I walk around her.
"Rude much but anyway while you was gone I got the tea from the girls that he has gotten in trouble with the law a lot. Petty crimes nothing to major, plus I know you like bad boys." She says as I grab my things and she does the same.
"I'm not into guys like that more, I am more mature." I say and Hayami rolls her eyes at me.
"Yeah right girl, once you go bad ain't no turning back."
"Are you coming home with me?" I know that most nights Hayami sleeps over at my place.
"Sorry but I have a dick appointment." We walk out to the lobby of the cluv and I see a guy waiting for Hayami.
"When do you not, but bye and you know what to text if anything pops off." Kiss each other on the cheek and leaves with her 'dick appointment'
"Silvana-San I want to talk to you about something come in my office." Katou-Sama says sternly, I knew I was in trouble about something.

I walk in her office with her to see the same guy I had a conversation with earlier was sitting down in one of her chairs.
"Is this the girl you mention Suho-San?" Katou-Sama gets The man called Suho attention.
"Yes she is. She told me earlier today that some of my workers come in here and complain about me but wouldn't specifically say. I wanted to ask who so I could discipline them."
"Oh of course." Katou-Sana scurries over to her filing cabinet and pulls out past receipts. "Here you are." She hands them to him.
"Thank you for the help I hate that my workers were and inconvenience to you."
"Oh no no, it is not your fault. We can't all control our employees outside lives." I was still wondering why she called me in here.
"Still I'll like to repay you." He snaps his fingers and one of his men comes in with a a brief case. "This should be enough right?" I saw Katou-Sama eyes light up when she saw that money even my eyes did the same.
"Thank you so much for this." Katou-Sama stares at the money in awe.
"Excuse me but why was I called in here?" I asked annoyed, I was going to miss my train and the next one didn't come for another hour.
"Silvana don't be so rude." Katou-Sama says.
"Its okay, she has a reason to be like this we called her in here but hasn't said a thing to her." Suho looks back at me. His stare made me feel some type of way.
"Silvana we really didn't get to have a full conversation earlier and I want to apologize about that."
"Oh that's no big deal like you said you were busy."
"I just want to say thank you for bringing my workers behavior to my attention to repay that." He pulls out a whole stack of money.
"You don't really have to do that." I really didn't like handouts.
"I insist." He pushes that stack of cash in my hand's.
"I have to go now all have a nice night." He bows to us and we do the same.
"Oh wait a minute, I'm holding my annual summer party tomorrow." Katou-Sama hands him a flyer. "I would love to see you there."
"I'll be there and bring some friends." He says that and leaves the room.
"Can I go now?" She shoos me away and I leave the room.

I walk out the club and make my way to the subway but is stopped by a girl pulling up in front of me.
"I'll give you a ride, free of charge." The uber driver Sehun from earlier rolls down his window.
I couldn't really protest because my feet hurt and I hated taking the train.
I open the car door and get in.
I know I sound & look dumb for getting in a car with a stranger but I didn't really have anything to loose.

At Silvana Apartment...

I throw my keys on the stand and kick off my heels.
I was dead dog tired and I had to wake up early tomorrow. The only off day I had was on Sundays because I lied to Katou-Sama telling her that it was a important day for my religion.
I was a christian but I didn't go to church for years ever since my mom died. I didn't feel there was a need and plus I sorta was influence by my ex to stop going.
I know my mom would be disappointed in me.

I go shower and change into my pajamas and I am out for the night.