#24: The Lucky Charm

Haneul remembered what happened with the Wakunan match, where Tadashi went to apologize to Keishin after running away from his serve. The green haired boy was now looking at the bench intently, eager to be let in.

"Call him in," Keishin said to Haneul, and she waved at Tadashi, who came running up to them. She pated the seat next to her and Keishin, where he sat while the coach briefly spoke to him. After the next rally was over, Takeda called to switch him with Hinata, who was up to serve. "You can do this, Tadashi-kun!" Haneul cheered for him before he left the bench area. He grinned at her and switched in, and later laughed at the cheer the ones benched made up. 

Before he served, he glanced over at Haneul, and she gave him a nod. Taking a deep breath, the pinch server passed the ball over the net and landed a point with a mock out. The brunette cheered along with the others over the point, and smiled at him when he glanced back at her again before serving. 

The third time, his serve was received with an over head pass, and sent to their side of the court. Tadashi received the ball with his body, and was covered by Kageyama. Kei landed a small feint over the block and earned them one more point, as well as keeping Tadashi in the serving spot. 

Seijo called a time out, and after handing them their things, Haneul jumped over and hugged both him and Kei. "Boys! You guys are doing great!" she exclaimed to everyone. The whistle blew, marking the time over for the time out. Tadashi went up to serve again, making it a net ball that was unreceived, and scoring a point.

Now, both teams were tied. Haneul squirmed in her seat in anticipation. They could take this set! They could win this! Tadashi went up to serve again, aiming towards Iwaizumi. It made a one touch, and Kageyama set it to Asahi, but they were blocked. Tanaka called it an out, making them get ahead of Seijo by one point. 

The next serve, the green haired boy aimed in between the libero and #16, but the libero received it with an over head pass. Oikawa set to Iwaizumi, and Tadashi went up to receive it, but the ball bounced from his body to the outside. 

Takeda switched him out again, and he stood in front of them at the bench. "That was magnificent," the sensei commented, followed by Keishin, "Good job!" The pinch server looked kinda angry, making Haneul chuckle. "Now, now, Tadashi-kin, you did great. No need to be frustrated," Tadashi's eyes widened and he slightly smiled at her before leaving to where the others stood. "Thank you!"

The next rally started off great, with Asahi getting another point, making them at match point. However, Aoba Johsai didn't get left behind and scored a point. Karasuno scored a point right after, and Asahi went up to serve with the same glance. The ball was used for another point for Seijo, and bad news came in when Oikawa went up to serve.

Nishinoya jumped in to receive it, but it went outwards either way. Seijo was now in set point, causing everyone to be on edge. "Shake it off, Yuu-senpai!" Haneul yelled at the other libero, with him giving her a thumbs up. Oikawa served again, with the ball being received by Daichi. Tanaka saved the ball, and Asahi spiked, but it was received. Iwaizumi then made a point, causing them to win the set. 

"We're just getting started, so don't loose focus!" Haneul exclaimed, taking the bag with their water bottles. "Right!" The team yelled. She went over to speak to Kei, "Keep an eye on #16. I think he's been butting heads with Tanaka..." The blond nodded and ruffled her hair. "How are you feeling?" He asked, furrowing his brows, which she found cute. "I feel a little better," she smiled, "So don't worry about me." 

Afterwards, Keishin, Takeda and Daichi gave their pep talks. "We're going to surpass Aoba Johsai. We're going to surpass them with this team! We have our lucky charm cheering us on, too!" The captain motioned for Haneul to step in to put her hand in, and so they all yelled together, "Karasuno, fight!"