#7: Interhigh Preliminaries (Part 1)

Soon enough, the next morning rolled by. It was the day of the pep rally, so everyone were getting instructed by Daichi and Takeda on what was going to happen. "They will call me up on stage first, and then I'll call each of you by your name to make your way up to the stage," Daichi said, taking a look at the paper he held.

"Kazama-chan," he called, and Haneul looked at him confused. "Yes?" "How... How do you pronounce your first name?" Everyone looked intently at her, making her blush. "E-etto... It's in Korean, a-and not a lot of Japanese people c-can pronounce the 'L' sound, but..." The brunette racked her brain, looking for a way to explain.

"Ha," she said, and everyone repeated with her, "Ha...?" "Nul." "Nuru." After several failed attempts, Haneul was ready to give up, when Kei opened his mouth for the first time. "Simpleton idiots. It's Ha-neul. Neul. Nul!" "You're so awesome, Tsuki!" Tadashi exclaimed happily. Haneul blushed. No one had been able to actually say her name since she got to Japan.

"Don't worry, Ka-chan! We're all going to practice and say your name!" Nishinoya exclaimed with a smile. "Would you like us to call you by your first name?" Sugawara asked. Haneul blushed, looking down, flustered. "I-I mean, yeah... I'd like that..." Tanaka and Nishinoya almost got nosebleeds seeing her so flustered and cute.

"Then," Hinata started, getting up from his seat on the floor, "You can call us by our first names too!" Everyone agreed with him, and Haneul smiled widely, "Okay~♡" It was probably the first time they'd seen her smile like that, making them all blush. Takeda smiled at the sight.

I

I

t was finally time for the pep rally. Haneul sat last in her class line, and was surprised when she saw Kei and Tadashi sitting aside her in class 4. You see, classes 4 and 5 were college preparatory classes, but class 5 was for really advanced students, but just being in these classes meant that you were super doted.

"Yo," Tadashi greeted, sitting down aside her. Kei greeted her as well, sitting infront of Tadashi. She smiled at the duo, then proceeded to pay attention to the vice principal's speech. "You can notice his toupee from back here," Kei said, causing Haneul and Tadashi to giggle. Then it was time to introduce the clubs. Basketball came first, and so on in alphabetical order until it was time for the Volleyball team.

She clapped when Daichi and Kiyoko were called to the stage. "I will now Introduce the members of Karasuno's Boys Volleyball Team," he started, looking down at his list. "Sugawara Koshi," he called, and she could see him get up from his class and head up the stage, "Third year, setter."

"Azumane Asahi, Third year, wing spiker and Ace," Asahi stood once called, and headed up the stage, standing aside Sugawara.

"Nishinoya Yuu, second year, Libero."

"Tanaka Ryuu, second year, wing spiker."

"Ennoshita Chikara, second year, wing spiker."

"Narita Kazuhito, second year, middle blocker."