#3: Surviving The Rumours

Haneul loved Karasuno High because it was a small school. Now, she hated it for that same reason.

The official club lists had been posted on the bulletin boards in the halls, with the names of the official members, and ever since then, Haneul had been the talk of the first years, because her name was listed "Kazama Haneul: manager, player".

Haneul sat in the back of the bus, sighing at the thought of having to listen to all the gossip. All she wanted was a quiet high school experience. Why did this have to happen?

"Kazama-chan, good morning," said Tadashi, making his way towards her, Kei behind him. She gently bowed and smiled, "Good morning." Both of them sat at her left side,with Kei being right aside her.

It turned out that Haneul took the same bus route as Kei and Tadashi, so they walked together to and from school. Haneul thought it was great they accompanied her, while Tadashi and Kei worried more for her walking alone at night.

"Did you read Romeo and Juliet?" "Ahh! Was that for today?!" Haneul smiled as Tadashi freaked out over his unfinished homework. "What did you have to do?" She asked, leaning forward to be able to see Tadashi. "Just read and explain the prologue," Kei answered coldly.

Tadashi started to freak out even more as he realized he had left his book at home. "I can help," Haneul blushed, "I-I know the whole prologue..." Tadashi smiled wildly, taking out his notebook and signaling her to start. By the time she had begun to recite and explain, Kei took out his notebook also to change some of his facts.

Once they made it to the school, the trio headed directly to the club room, a little surprised to see people hanging about the bottom of the stairs. Most of them were girls, making Haneul slightly worried.

The three of them ignored them and walked up the stairs, just talking about classes and assignments due, until one of the girls went down the stairs, bumping into Kei and Haneul, whispering "wh*re" in her ear and giggling down the stairs.

Did she hear right? Haneul looked at Kei momentarily, whom showed no signs of emotion, then continued to walk up the stairs. Kei opened the door to the club room, and since no one was inside, he said, "Go change, Kazama-san." The brunette nodded and took their changing bags for them, taking them inside.

While she changed, Kei looked down at the group of girls that were now laughing while walking in the directionof the gym. Once she was changed, Haneul thanked them once again and walked down the stairs. She was making mental notes on what to bring to the camp, as well as what to cook, when one of the girls called at her.

"Hey, foreigner!" Haneul turned around to look at the group of six girls that were calling her. Upon closer inspection, she realized some of them were her classmates. She bowed a little, and greeted them. "D-did you, u-um, need s-something?"

The girls laughed, making Haneul a little uncomfortable. "Are you gay?" The question took Haneul by surprise, but before she could even give an answer, another girl spoke. "Either you're gay or a total wh*re. I mean, why join the boy's team when there's already a girl's team?" The group laughed, making Haneul a little said. "N-no, It-it's not like that at all-"

"And look at her! Showing all that," the first girl motioned to her shorts, circling around Haneul. "What a wh*re." The group started laughing at her again, with one of them slightly pushing her. Haneul couldn't do anything about that. They were all taller than she was, and way stronger. They all towered around her, until they heard someone approaching.

"What are you doing?" It was Kei and Tadashi, along with Daichi and Sugawara. Great timing. Haneul signed them for help with her eyes, which Sugawara caught. "Oh! We're just encouraging her! She's the first and only girl to make it in a boy's club, so we want to give her our love and support! Right, girls?" The rest of the girls nodded with smiles.