#4: Training Camp

The next day, Haneul went to run with the boys after receiving practice. It was hot outside, so she made a knot on her t-shirt, careful not to show any scars. Haneul stood at the end of the line and ended up running with both Ennoshita and Daichi. Out infront, she could see Hinata and Kageyama racing each other, and Hinata running off. "I'll go get him," Haneul said to Daichi, running off after the ginger.

After several minutes, she finally found him, speaking to another boy. "H-Hinata-kun..." Haneul called softly, and he noticed, turning around with a smile. "Ah! Kazama-chan~! This is Kenma, he also plays volleyball. Oh, and he's lost." Haneul sighed as Kenma bowed his head, and she bowed back. "I, um, I-I like your hair," she said, walking closer.

Haneul stands aside Hinata, shuffling with the ends of her shirt while the ginger haired boy spoke to Kenma. "I-Is your team strong?" Haneul asked, apologizing for butting in. Kenma blushed and told her not to worry, and that he thought it was.

Before Kenma could speak about his school, another boy approached them. Haneul scanned him from afar, and he glared at her a little, causing her to cower behind Hinata. "I'll see you guys later," Kenma said, waving goodbye. 'Later?' Haneul thought, but pushed the thought to the back of her head when she remembered why they were there. "Hi-Hinata-kun! We need to get back!" "Hai!"

Later that night, Haneul got another call from her uncle after she showered

Later that night, Haneul got another call from her uncle after she showered. She sighed, exiting the bathroom and taking the call, walking around the hall. "Why aren't you home yet?!" Her une screamed through the phone, causing her to move it away from her ear. She sat in a bench in the hallway and spoke, "Uncle, I'm at camp, remember? I won't be home in a few days-" "I CALLED YOU YESTERDAY AND YOU DIDN'T COME HOME."

After a few insults and failed attempts at trying to get him to listen, Haneul ended the call abruptly. She inhaled deeply, trying her best not to cry. She repeated in her head how she didn't have to show this part of her life to anyone, and maintain it a secret until she graduated.

With one last breath, she made herself smile and walked to the second year room, where everyone was, just talking. She sat, talking with Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita, and genuinely forgot about the conversation she had. While they spoke, she didn't notice when Hinata laid his head on her lap, until Kageyama yelled at him.

"Hinata! Don't be a pervert!" Everyone turned to look, but he just stuck out his tongue at Kageyama. "I don't mind," Haneul smiled, placing a hand on his hair and moving it along. When it was curfew, she looked down to see him asleep. Haneul blushed a deep red and motioned to the closest person, which was Asahi, to help her. He carried Hinata to the first year room while she followed behind him.

"Thank you, Azumane-san," Haneul whispered, tucking in Hinata. "It's not a problem," he smiled, "You're really nice, Kazama-chan." Haneul smiled back at him, and he soon left. She turned off the lights in the room once everyone was ready, and crept onto her mattress. Our small brunette then entered a restless sleep.