《The More You Know #1》

While the next chapter is still in the making, I've decided to come up with this content for you guys! Also happy new year!!

I will be answering a series of random questions that I found on Pinterest! Let's go!

1. In their relationship, Haneul is the one who yells from one room, while Kei responds "What?!" from another room.

2. Plane rides. Kei's never been on a plane before while Haneul has, so he stays by her side all the time while she guides him through the check point, metal detector and onto wait for the plane. He hated the take off, but having Haneul hold his hand was more than enough.

3. A song for each other: Kei would dedicate "Electric Love" by BØRNS for her, while she'd dedicate him "Sunkissed" by Khai Dreams to him. She likes the vibe the song has and it reminds her of him.

4. Kei definitely said "I love you" first. Haneul wasn't expecting it either, and it was the day before she was moving with Keishin. She was feeling sad and had been getting PTSD flashbacks throughout the day of her uncle, and when he said those words she started crying.

5. Kei likes to sneakily take pictures of Haneul when she's not looking. He finds her natural beauty ethereal.

6. Cuddles. Kei loves to cuddle Haneul. He also likes being the little spoon sometimes, but he's scared to crush her if they fall asleep. Thus, he loves hugging her and smelling her hair. Haneul loves his smell as well and falls asleep almost instantly on his arms.

7. Once, for a 3am adventure, they went over to a corner store and got the TikTok slushies, then went on to stargaze in his backyard.

8. Haneul loves to cook. It's one of her favorite hobbies, and Kei loves the food she makes.

9. Kei loves to read about dinosaurs and old archeological finds. He's full of rare facts, and it's part of a hobby Haneul found out about because they lived together. Nobody else, not even Tadashi, knows about that.

10. Other than Yachi, the girls in her class think Haneul is weird because she tends to daydream quite easily and still manages to pass all her classes due to her retention skills. Kei loves it tho, because it means that she's always listening to him, and he thinks it's cute.

That's all for this week folks, make sure to stay tuned for next week's chapter (because now I want to update weekly) so yeah!! That's it!!

Happy New year!!