#1: Meeting The Team

"Everyone! We'd like you to meet your new co-manager!" Takeda announced, and everyone made their way towards him and the small brunette that stood with him.

The girl was very intimidated, and found most of them tall and scary, making her cower in place.

Kiyoko Shimizu, the current team manager, smiled at her to reassure her everything was alright.

The brunette proceeded to look to the floor in embarrassment, with a blush spread out her face. She didn't like all the sudden attention.

"Since Kiyoko is busy these days with group projects and assignments, she can't always come to practice, so Kazama-chan here agreed to be our new co-manager!" Takeda said with a smile. He whispered for her to introduce herself, and she slowly looked up at them.

They were all instantly entranced by her gleaming, green eyes. She stumbled with her words, but able to mutter out, "M-my name is, um, Kazama Haneul. I uh, hope to- no, I- I'm looking forward to working with all of you..."

She looked at them, realizing they had all gone silent, until Tanaka and Nishinoya kind of exploded. Tanaka exclaimed how they had another beauty in their team, while Nishinoya joined him.

Hinata quickly went ahead and asked how tall she was, because she was smaller than he is. Kageyama took him by his collar and dragged him backwards, because he was too close for her liking.

Haneul answered she was 4'11 feet tall, or rather, 149 centimeters. Asahi approached her with Sugawara and Daichi, causing her to cower again, until Asahi spoke softly and apologized for scaring her. Haneul replied that she wasn't very good with large crowds or meeting new people, and wished to improve while in the club.

Following, she met Kei and Tadashi, who smiled at her. Haneul remembered seeing them in the halls earlier that day, since their classrooms were close to each other.

Then, Keishin Ukai approached her. She bowed to him, which wasn't something most common in the youth. "My name is Keishin Ukai. Pleasure to have you joining the team, Hanuru- Haneu- Ha..." "Just Kazama is fine," she smiled shyly, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Kazama-chan is a transfer student, and recently got here, so everyone please make her feel welcomed!" Takeda said, walking towards the door. Before leaving, he told Haneul she was in good hands, motioning to Kiyoko and Daichi.

Kiyoko approached her and placed a hand on her shoulder, and asked, "Are you staying for the practice, Kazama-san?" Fidgeting with her fingers, Haneul answered she wanted to stay and help them practice, making Kiyoko smile.

In a matter of minutes, Haneul had changed into her gym clothes: a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt with the school's name on the side. She had styled her long, wavy hair up in a ponytail, making her look even cuter.

Kiyoko instructed her on how to help, and got right to it. Haneul started by throwing balls at Kageyama so he could set for Hinata, making her awe at his speed and jumping height. However, after the first three spikes, she started to notice small flaws.

"Um... H-Hinata-kun?" She called, to get his attention, but due to him screaming at Kageyama, couldn't hear her at all. The brunette tried calling the duo, but they wouldn't listen. Daichi noticed this, and yelled at them, startling Haneul with the sudden outburst.

"Can't you idiots hear Kazama-chan calling you?! Can't you spend one minute without yelling at each other?!" The duo cowered in fear as Daichi yelled at them. When he was done, he turned to Haneul with a smile and apologized, "They're all yours."

Haneul took a deep breath and said, "Hinata-kun... E-etto... When you jump to, um, spike, try to, how do I say this..." she stopped for a while, thinking of the word, "The strength of the spike, try to put it on your shoulder."

She moved closer to him, and took his arm, motioning it like a spike. "L-like this," Haneul moved his arm to the motion she had meant, and Hinata nodded. She went back to toss for Kageyama, and Hinata took her advice in doing so, causing a powerful spike, with the ball ricocheting to the second floor.

"That was so awesome, Kazama-chan!" Hinata cheered, jumping in the air with stars in his eyes. Haneul blushed as Kageyama and Hinata praised her and asked her for more advice. They were interrupted when Takeda walked in, wanting to speak with Kiyoko and Haneul.

She walked outside with them, and Takeda explained briefly to her that they were having a training camp over spring break, along with a practice match against Karasuno's long rival, Nekoma. He wanted to know if she would be willing to help out in the camp, and she eagerly nodded.

They had a small meeting and planned everything, in which they would take turns cooking for the team, and taking notes. Once they were done, they walked back inside to clean up with the boys.

After getting changed, Haneul bought an orange juice from the vending machine, and started to walk out of the school. She walked slowly, not wanting to get home early, and looked up at the sky.

"Kazama-chan!!" Her thoughts were interrupted as Hinata and Nishinoya ran up to her. The green eyed girl greeted them with a small bow, noticing the rest of the team walking behind them.

Hinata smiled at her, making her cheeks flush, and asked, "Is it true you're not from Japan?!" This caused her to get flustered, and stumbled on her words. "Gee Hinata. What gave it away? Her name?" Kei sarcastically asked, laughing with Tadashi.

Sugawara scolded them and told them to be nice as they all walked together. Haneul looked down, asking, "Is it obvious?" Daichi responded it was, due to her name and accent. Haneul sighed, "I just... moved here. Last month. Um, from Seoul."

They stopped in front a store, where she threw away the now empty juice box. "That's so cool!!" Exclaimed Hinata, jumping about with Nishinoya. "Do you speak Korean?" Ennoshita inquired, gaining a nod and a blush from the small brunette.

"And English," she shyly smiled, placing her hands behind her back. "Woah, that's a lot of studying," Asahi commented. Haneul smiled and giggled, "Yes, it is." Looking down at her small watch, she noticed it was getting rather late, and bowed to the group of boys.

"Etto... I'm sorry, but I have to leave..." They all bid her farewell as they entered the store, and she walked down the street in a fast pace. A bus stop later, she now stood in front of a cold shop, with an apartment in the second floor.

Before going up the stairs, she looked up at the sky again, murmuring to herself, "The sky looks the same from everywhere in the world." Then, the petite girl went up the stairs silently, hoping for the next day to come soon.