#13: Let's Go To Tokyo!

"We're in Tokyo!!" Nishinoya and Tanaka exclaimed as Haneul yawned, getting off the bus. "It doesn't look that different from back home in Miyagi," Asahi said, groggily looking around. "Where's Tsukishima?" Kiyoko asked Haneul, who looked inside the bus to see the blond still asleep in his seat, and Tadashi as well. "I'll go wake them up," she murmured, going back inside the bus. "Kei-kun, wake up," Haneul said, poking the blond's cheek.

"Hm? Where are my glasses?" The brunette chuckled and motioned to his head, where his glasses sat. She then walked to the back of the bus, where Tadashi was leaning aside a window. Haneul shook the boy by his shoulder, causing him to wake up slowly. "You're drooling, Tadashi-kun," she laughed, making the boy blush and wipe his drool with his sleeve.

Outside, Nishinoya pulled the salty first year duo towards the school while Haneul took her bag from the trunk, walking with Yachi and Kiyoko. "THERE'S THREE OF THEM?!" Haneul looked to find who she remembered as Yamamoto kneeling infront of them. "One's sexy, one is innocent, and the other is the cute kind?! What a blessing!" Kiyoko stood in front of Yachi and Haneul, protecting them.

"Take a good luck, tiger head. Behold the glory of going to Karasuno High," Tanaka said, laughing. "Stop it, Ryuu-senpai," Haneul said, causing the boy to nod and follow behind the manager trio. "You can head inside the gym when you're ready. Everyone's already here. Oh! Hey there, Ka-chan," Kuro proceeded to pet her head, causing Kei to look at him weirdly.

Since she had swapped phone numbers with the team when they last met, Haneul was constantly messaging them through a group chat, and had gotten pretty close with them. They mostly just sent memes, though. "Hi, Kuro-senpai," she smiled back, walking with the others to set their things.

Once changed into a white t-shirt and her black shorts, Haneul headed to the gym with the rest of the team

Once changed into a white t-shirt and her black shorts, Haneul headed to the gym with the rest of the team. She saw Kenma on a court, so she waved at him. The boy waved back, along with Yaku. "Who's that? I don't think he was with Nekoma last time we played them," Sugawara said to Asahi and Haneul. "You mean the guy that's staring at us? Nope, never seen him," Asahi said, clearly uneasy. "Oh, that's Lev. He's pretty new to volleyball, so I've heard," Haneul said, smiling at the grey haired boy. He immediately got smacked by Yaku and told to him concentrate.

The strategy was, so Haneul could get more playing experience, she was going to play every second set. And so, they started to warm up. "Wow, Kazama-chan looks good in anything," Yachi said, causing her to blush and head to the court. The brunette tied her hair up in a ponytail before their game with Fukurodani started.