#18: Akiteru

"If we win twice tomorrow, we can advance to the tournament in October, which decides all of the representatives," with Takeda's words, the team then started to practice. When they were done, Keishin went up to Kei. "Hey Tsukishima, I was wondering if Haneul could stay with you for a few hours? I don't want to leave her alone in the house, since I have to work for a while more." "Yeah, sure." The older me turned around to tell Haneul, but she was having a weird conversation with Tanaka. He heard the following, "Yeah I sometimes forget how to... How to Japanese..." "How to Japanese?!?! AhAHAHAHA!!"

"We're home," Kei and Haneul said, sitting to take off their shoes at the entrance when the door to the living room opened

"We're home," Kei and Haneul said, sitting to take off their shoes at the entrance when the door to the living room opened. "Wow, look how much you've grown. Of course, I guess you've been taller than me for a while now." The duo turned to see Akiteru: Kei's older brother. "Hey, bro," Kei greeted. "It's been a while. I see you even got a girlfriend. Didn't think that was possible." Haneul blushed and stood, bowing. "Hi, I'm Kazama Haneul. Ha-chan is fine," the brunette said with a small smile. "Mom told me about you. I'm Akiteru, but just call me big brother!" He grinned.

Akiteru went to talk to Kei in the backyard, so Haneul went to make dinner for them. Afterwards, Haneul took a shower and dressed in one of Kei's t-shirts and a pair of shorts. She went out to see them playing a little volleyball, so she called them inside to eat. "Thanks for the food! Woah, what are these dishes?" Akiteru asked, taking a little bit of everything. "They're korean dishes. I hope you like them," Haneul said, taking a bite of her noodles. "They're amazing! You're pretty and you can cook. What else is there?" The short brunette looked at him, puzzled.

"If you're dating Kei, you have some sort of super power, because for this guy to actually like someone takes guts," Akiteru explained, stuffing his mouth with food. Haneul chuckled, looking at Kei for a response. "Let me see... She's short, cute, smart, beautiful, self sufficient, stylish, cool, and plays volleyball. If anything, I should be asking why she likes me instead." By the time the blonde was done talking, Haneul was as read as a tomato. Akiteru laughed, then asked, "Wait, Ha-chan, you play volleyball? What position?"

"I'm a libero for the boy's team." And so, she spent her time in the Tsukishima household until Keishin went to pick her up. She fell asleep in the truck, so Keishin had to carry her home and put her in the futon.

A little filler chapterrrrr