When you get your weapon

So today was the day that you were going to get your first weapon. You couldn't help but squeal, which is a rare thing for you to do.

You were at the lair in the dojo trying to find a weapon with Master Splinter. So far, you tried practicing with a bostaff....you tripped over it a few times, you tried using nunchucks...hit your head one to many times so thats a no, you even used the twin sais. You were doing pretty well until you spun it and lost your grip. It flew and almost hit Master Splinter but dodged it and it hit the tree. *wrong buzzer goes off* The last option you had in mind was using the katana blades. Sensei gave you them and you had to have a tight grip. You were doing pretty well until you almost stabbed yourself with one of the blades. You sighed as you stabbed them into the ground, now giving up. You were never going to find the perfect weapon for you. Then Master Splinter had gotten an idea. He told you to stay put and you wondered what he was getting. When he returned, he came back with another weapon. 

"Sensei, I think at this point I'm better off without a weapon." You sighed in disappointment. 

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." He said as he handed you the weapons. "These are a Ninja Forearm Machete. They are very powerful and deadly. Plus you will not lose any grip on them." You saw that there was a strap on them so they would fit your arms. Once they were fitted, you tested them out by pretending to stab invisible enemies and practices some of your kicks with them. Once you were done practicing, sensei showed you another feature.

"And if you press this button," he said pointing to a button on your strap and pressed it. Your machetes closed up and now all there was, was just the straps. 

Your mouth dropped to the floor in amazement "This....is...the....best....weapon....EVER!" You yelled. 

"I hope you use your weapon very wisely (Y/N). These must be used with responsibility and-" 

"Thanks sensei! I'm going to show everyone these bad boys!" You said, running out of the dojo. 

Sensei sighed as he shakes his head "students..." 

"HEY GUYS! Look at what weapon I chose!" You said to everyone in the living room watching T.V. You ran in front of them and April turned the television off. 

"What did you want to show us (Y/N)?" Don asked. 

"This..." You pushed both the buttons and your machetes came out. Everyone ooh at them. 

"Whoa (Y/N) did you just get these? Their freaking sick!" Raph exclaimed. 

"Thanks. But I have to be super careful and responsible with these though." You explained "Unless im fighting bad guys with these, I don't think you want blood all over the lair." you chuckled. You pressed the button again making them close right back up. 

"Awesome! I can't wait to see you in combat with them!" said Mikey. 

"Yeah me too!" You agreed. 

(Oh and by the way there is no button on the picture. I figured it would be cool that way if they had the ability to close up)