First Date/First Kiss(Part 1)

Its been about a week now sense Raph asked you to be his girlfriend. You loved spending every minute with him. You loved training with him, watching T.V with him and at night you loved to cuddle with him, as his strong arms wrapped around you and he held you close. He was basiclly the best and most perfect boyfriend you've ever had.

It was 8:50. You were in your room, searching for something nice to wear in your closet. Raph had told you today that he was going to take you somewhere special for your first date as boyfriend and girlfriend. He said the he was also going to meet you at nine. You didn't know what this surprise was, but you really wanted to know. You then found the perfect outfit to wear. You found a flower top with a pink skirt and a black leather jacket in case it got cold. And you also grabbed your turquoise converse sneakers(cause you know how much you hate wearing heels). You left your room to change into your wonderful outfit in your bathroom. When you returned, you looked at yourself in the mirror and saw how beautiful you were. You twirled around in your loose and wavy skirt. You heard a knock at your window, making you stop in mid twirl. You go to your window and open up the shades to see Raph. You opened your window and greeted him.

"Hey Raph." You smiled and waved at him

"Hey (Y/N)." Raph replied. He then noticed your outfit and a tint of blush came to his face. "Y-you look r-really nice..." Raph stuttered.

"Thanks Raph." You smiled at him as your cheeks began to get red as well. You grabbed your weapons for just incase. "Should we start heading out?" You asked. Raph nodded and you two headed out of your room and up to the rooftops. So far Raph was leading the whole time. You guessed that he had somewhere specific in mind.

Soon Raph stopped running. You caught up to him and stood beside him as you pant a little.

"Where...did you take....us?"

"Here." Raph replied. You looked over the rooftop to see that you were over a noodle shop. You were a little confused as to why he would bring you here since he can't talk to humans.

"C'mon." Raph picked you up bridal style, which made you yelp in surprise. Once you two were on the ground, Raph gently put you down and you two headed inside the restaurant.

"Hey Mr.Murakami" Raph greeted as he bowed.

"Ah Raphael son. What brings you here so late?" The man said as he faced the stove like object. You guessed that he was getting food ready.

"Oh...Im on a date." Raph explained to the old man.

"Oh how wonderful." When he turned around he sighed " True love....there's nothing stronger than the bonds of two lovers." His sentence made you blush a little.

"Yeah. Her name is (Y/N)." Raph looked at you with a smile across his face then back at Mr.Murakami.

"What does she look like?" Murakami asked. This made you feel insulted.

"What do you mean "what does she look like"? I'm-" But before you could finish, Raph tapped your shoulder and whispered into your ear,

"Um....(Y/N), Mr.Murakami is blind." You looked at Raph as if he was joking, but the expression on his face didn't look like he was joking at all.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry. I didn't know that you were blind." You apologized over and over again.

"No worries (Y/N). It was a misunderstanding. No big deal." Murakami took your apology and you two took your seating. You were next to a window which had a pretty good view of outside. Murakami walked over to you.

"So what would the lovely couple like to order?" He asked.

"I will have a sprite please" you said kindly.

"And I will have a root beer" Raph said. Murakami wrote them down.

"And what would you like to eat?" He asked.

"I will have-"

"Here let me order (Y/N)." Raph interrupted "We'll both have your delicious pizza gyozas." Raph said. Mr. Murakami wrote your order down and asked if you two would like anything else. Raph said that's it and Murakami went to making your meal.

"What's pizza gyoza?" You asked.

"You'll see." Raph smirked at you. Your were confused about what it was and weather or not you would like it. As you two talked, your orders came. Mr.Murakami put the drinks on the table, then the pizza gyozas.

"Thanks Murakami." Raph said. The old man bowed and returned to the front desk.

"So this is pizza gyoza?" You said as you picked up the chop sticks.

"Yup. You gotta try one." So you picked up the mysterious food with your chopsticks and put it in your mouth. Your eyes went wide as you swallowed the gyoza.

"This.Is.The.Best thing I have ever eaten in my life!" You said. Then you stuffed another one into your mouth.

"See I told you that you would like it." Raph chuckled as you stuffed a third one in your mouth.

"Hell ya they are." So you chatted a while and ate your dinner.

~Mini Time skip^^~

"Hey! It's true! I think the (Favorite sports team) will win against (his favorite team) this season." You scoffed. You two were talking about this years baseball season and who you two think will win again who.

"Oh yeah right. I bed the (LF/ST) will kick the (HF/ST) asses!" Raph mocked at you.

"Uh huh, uh huh sure they will wise guy...I bet you that if the (HF/ST) wins...you have too....." you thought about Raph's punishment(Not that kind of punishment...dirty mind you...) if the (F/ST) won. Then you got an idea and smirked. "You have to wear a dress and wear jewelry like a girl.....for an entire week!"  

"WHAT! No way in hell am I doing that! Nope forget it....I don't do dresses or girl stuff!" He shook his head.

"What? You afraid that I'll beat you? That you wont win....? Or is it that your too chicken?" You started to make chicken noises. He sat there for a second in frustration then smirked back at you.

"Im no chicken (Y/N)...fine, your on. And if I win....you have to.....be my slave for a month. And that means doing whatever I say"

"Alright then." You smirked. "It's a deal." You two shook hands. The rest of the time you two were at Murakami's, you ate and chatted. When you finished, you thanked Murakami.

"Um...how much do I owe you?" You asked as you began to get money from your pocket.

"It's free of charge." He said as he smiled at the two of you. "No need for any kind of payment"

"Oh really are you sure? Cause I wouldn't mind paying."

"Nope it's no problem. Anything for my friends." Murakami smiled and bowed.

"Oh...well thank you then" you smiled back. You and Raph thanked him one more time before leaving the restaurant.

"Where are we going now Raphie?" You asked as he started to climb the rooftops again.

"You'll see.....and don't call me that!"

"Why? I think its adorable." You chuckled at his embarrassment.

"Jut dont...." You shrugged and followed him up to the rooftops.