When you want to see him again

You were in your room, your parents had grounded you for yesterdays mishap. In fact, you were going to be in there for a few days. The only thing you could do is go to school but you would have to come straight home. No after school clubs or sports. You didn't care much about going to the clubs but what made you pissed off was not going to (F/S) practice for almost a week. As much as you wanted to tell your parents about the turtles, you couldn't. You thought about what would have happened if they found out about them. Would they call the Swat team, poison the sewers and...you didn't want to think about that right now. All you thought about was how you wanted to visit the turtles. Sense it was a saturday, you didn't have school. But then you got an idea. You grabbed your phone and texted Raph. Good thing he gave you his number. Your parents said you couldn't leave the house...they didn't say you couldn't invite someone in the house. 

(Y/N): Hey Raph, you waited a few moments and he finally replied back. 

Raph: Hey (Y/N). Where have you been? Mikey has been whining about seeing you all day. 

(Y/N): My parents grounded me...so I'm stuck in my room.

Raph: Oh that sux. 

(Y/N): Yeah. But I wanted to text you to see if you wanted to come over.

Raph: When?

(Y/N): Now. If your not busy :)

Raph: yeah sure. I'll be over. Want me to bring the others?

(Y/N): Yeah sure, if they want to come over i guess. 

Raph: Cool. See ya later

(Y/N): You too

You ended your text and put your phone beside you. You waited a while for the guys to show up so you decided to grab a drink from the kitchen. Luckily your parent weren't home at the moment. When you came back you heard knocking on your window. You walked over to it to see Raph and Mikey outside. You opened the window and welcomed them in. 

"Hey guys...where's Donnie and Leo?" You asked looking around noticing that they weren't with them.

"Oh. Don had to work on something important in his lab and Leo said he wanted to do some extra training  with Master Splinter." Mikey replied. Your face went from an excited expression to a disappointed expression. You really wanted to see everyone but two turtles are better than none right?

"So, what have you two been up to?" You ask. 

"Eh. Just the same old same old. Just train and hang out at the lair until we have to go patrolling." Raph said leaning up against the wall. 

"Don't forget you got into one of your outbursts again Raph." Mikey added. You looked at Raph with a 'really' look and face Mikey again. 

"What happened?" You ask. 

"......I may or may have thrown a water ballon in his face...and...got him angry" Mikey was tapping his fingers together while he looked over at Raph. You sighed and started to laugh a little. 

"Did you really need to get that mad at him?" 

"What!" Raph protested "If you were hit with a water ballon you would do the same thing." 

"Yeah" you paused for a second "But sense I didn't get hit with one, I think its hilarious." You smiled at him and Raph rolled his eyes. 

"Have you been here all day (Y/N)?" Mikey asked

You nod in disappointment "I'm grounded for a few days. And what sucks is that I miss (F/S) practice. And I just made the team too. Plus...I haven't eaten anything all day. There is nothing here to eat." 

"When you mean there is nothing to eat, you mean there is food in the kitchen but you don't like any of it." said Raph who rolled his eyes again

"Yeah pretty much" you plainly said. 

"Couldn't you just order a pizza?" Mikey asked. Your face went blank and your eyes blinked a few times. A few moments later, you face palmed yourself. 

"And I thought Mikey was the dumb one." Raph commented

"HEY!" You and Mikey said at the same time. You giggled as you picked up your phone to order your pizza. "What do you guys want?" 

"Oh oh oh" Mikey started jumping up and down "I want a Jelly Bean and sausage pizza with chocolate sprinkles and anchovies" 

"EEW!" you yelled sticking out your tounge "you actually eat that stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love pizza but...thats gross even for you." 

"Trust me (Y/N), he's eaten worse. And I guess I'll have pepperoni." 

"Ok. So one super gross pizza and two pepperoni slices. I'm just going to order two large pies." You called the pizza restaurant and made you order. Once you hung up, you and the turtles chatted more. Then the pizza delivery guy came. You ran to the front door and paid the man and grabbed the boxes and came back to your room. So you, Raph and Mikey talked the rest of the day and ate pizza until you began to get tired. That was their time to leave. You said your byes and they told you that they would be back tomorrow. You smiled at them as they left.  You closed your window and crawled into your bed and feel to sleep.