When hes human

You were heading down to the lair from a long and boring day of school. When you were almost at the lair, you heard a loud noise. So you hurried as fast as you could. When you arrived at the lair, you saw smoke everywhere which made it hard for you to see.

"Hang on...ill go get a fan." You heard a voice say. The smoke soon cleared but you coughed a little. Once you stopped, you soon saw four figures. But these figures were....humans!?

"Hey! I don't know who you guys are, but you shouldn't be here!" You say as you get your weapon out and get in your fighting stance.

"(Y/N)! It's us! The turtles!" The boy with longish dark brown hair said.

"Yea right. You four humans are turtles? Like I'm suppost to believe that! Now where are my friends!?" You stammered.

"Dudett! We're telling the truth!" The boy with blond curly hair said as he put his hands up. But you didn't listen and charged at them with your machetes. The boys got in their stances. You attacked the tall one first. You kicked him in the stomach and left a small cut on his face. You then charged at the boy with red hair but he dodged all your attacks. You then felt him grab you and pin you into the floor. You struggled to get free but failed. You soon look at the boy's eyes and noticed that they were emerald green, like your boyfriend's eyes.

"We're telling the truth babe...it's really us." He said and smirked a little. That's when your eyes went wide. The only person who called you babe and smirked like that was..

"Raph!?" You said. Raph chuckled and got off of you and pulled you up. "Omg I'm soo sorry! I didn't know, I swear!" You apologized. "And I'm sooo sorry for hurting you Donnie!" You said.

"It's alright (y/n). It was an honest mistake. No worries." He said.

"So...how did you guys get like this anyway?" You asked as you put away your weapon.

"Long story but Donnie was mixing chemicals and when we walked in, BOOM. That's when they exploded and made us human." Leo explained. You nodded and looked at raph. You gotta admit, he was hot. I mean, he was hot before, but now, to you he was like the hottest male model alive. You blushed madly. Raph noticed and smirked again which caused you to blush more.

"S-so how long before you guys g-go back to normal?" You stuttered.

"Hhmm...well I don't know. It depends on if I can find an antidote soon." Donnie said. You then got an idea and smiled.

"Why don't you guys come to my school in the meantime then?" You asked.

"School!? That would be AWESOME!" Mikey yelled with excitement.

"I don't see why not. It would be nice to go outside without being judged." Leo agreed.

"No way! This is a bad idea! What if we turn back before Don finds an antidote?" Raph said. He had a good point. What if this was temporary and they did turn back into turtles?

"I don't think so Raph. According to my calculations, this is a permanent thing until I find an antidote." Don explained. You smiled with joy!

"So...what do you say Raphie? Wanna go to school?" You said and giggled. And the three turt- I mean boys laughed a little.

"I thought you weren't gonna say that in front of the others?!" Raph said and growled a bit.

"....whoops..." You shrinked your head a bit. Raph sighed.

"Alright. I guess I'll go too." Raph shrugged. You smiled and hugged him tight.

"Alright. We're going to school!"

"BOOYAKABUNGA" Mikey cheered!

Looks like the teenage mutant ninja turtles are going to school!