When Your on your period

You were at the lair today. You didn't really feel like going to school because it was a Friday....who would. You were upside down on the couch watching T.V. As you flipped through channels, you felt a sudden pain coming from your stomach and you groaned a bit. You sat up and felt a bit dizzy but stopped once the blood stopped rushing to your head. The pain from your stomach became even worse and you groaned a bit louder.

"Dammit" you said to yourself. You knew why your stomach ached like this. It was because you were on your period. You sat up and walked towards the bathroom for some painkillers. As you approached the bathroom, Leo came up to you.

"Hey Leo. What's up?" You said kinda fast. You really needed to get those painkillers before your stomach hurt even more.

"Master Splinter says we have training...like..now so you need to be in the dojo with us." He said. You nodded and told him you would be there in a second. Leo nodded and headed for the dojo.

"Why now?" You mumbled and whined to yourself. You sighed and walked in the dojo. Looks like those painkillers were gonna have to wait. Everyone was waiting for you as they were on one knee facing splinter. You walked over to them and knelt down with them with one hand on your knee.

"Today my pupils, we will be working on our split kicks, you will pair up and practice them against your partner." So you all stood up. You took a deep breath, hoping that your stomach wouldn't cramp up. You walked over to Raph and asked him if he wanted to spar with you. He gladly said yes and you two got into your positions.

"Hajime" Splinter yelled. Raph practiced his first. He kept doing his split kicks and you either blocked them or you dodged them. He was actually really good. You two kept doing this for a while until Sensei told you to stop.

"YAME!" He yelled. You two stopped and Splinter told you that it was your turn. You got in your position and waited for Splinters signal again.

"HAGIME!" He called out. You started to do your split kicks. So far you were doing well. Your stomached hasn't cramped yet. As you continued to do a few more split kicks, your stomach cramped up. You were in mid kick when you fell. You held your stomach from the pain and groaned.

"(Y/N)!" Raph yelled and went over to you. "Are you alright?" He asked worryingly as he knelt beside you.

"Y-yeah...I'm f-Ahh...." You yelled.

"What's wrong? Do you need anything?" he asked.

"J-just g-get me the painkillers." You groaned.

"Why-"

"JUST GET ME THE DAMN PAINKILLERS!!" You yelled at him. Then Donnie starting chuckling as Raph ran to get the medicine.

"What's so...funny gap tooth?" You insulted Donnie. You didn't really mean to but you were on your period so mood swings were one of the affects. 

"Oooh nothing" Donnie chuckled. You glared at him as Raph came back with the medicine and some water. You took the pill from him and put it in your mouth. You took a sip of the water and swallowed the pill.  You thanked Raph and slowly stood up. You grabbed your phone and started to text April. 

"What are you doing?" Mikey asked. 

"Its none of your business."You snapped. Mikey backed up and you just realized that you yelled at one of your friends. "S-sorry Mikey.....I didn't mean to snap at you like that...its just...." You started to drift off. 

"Its just what?" Raph asked. You looked at him and your face began to get hot. 

"Its.....embarrassing....I don't wanna say it." You said as your cheeks began to burn up. 

"Oh but I know what it is...." Donnie smirked. You looked at him and glared at him a little.

"You better not say it." You growled at him. 

"Oh what? That your on your period? Is that it?" Don snickered. You felt your face totally flushed. 

"Whats that?" Leo asked. 

"Its when...." Don motioned Raph to come listen in. He didn't want to tell Mikey only because he didnt want to scar him for life. 

"DONATELLO HAMATO IF YOU TELL THEM I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU MYSELF!" You felt like you were going to cry for a moment. You then saw Raph. His face looked red and he looked over at you. 

"SERIOUSLY DON?!" You yelled "OK THATS IT..........YOUR DEAD MEAT!" You started chasing him all over the lair as both Leo's and Raph's faces were as red as tomatoes. 

"HEY THEY WERE THE ONES WHO ASKED!" Don replied! You didnt care. All you wanted to do is rip Don into tiny shreds. Then April came to the lair. She stopped as you and Don ran through the lair, screaming at each other. 

"Uh....hey guys....." April said. You two stopped and looked at her. 

"H-hey April! What are you doing here? N-not that w-we mind you being here, its j-just th-that I was just-"

"Shut up please love bird." You interrupted him as you rolled your eyes. "Did you bring what I asked you to?" You said kinda shy. 

"Yeah!" april smiled at you "Here are the....you know whats, you wanted" You sighed in relief. You took the bag from april and smiled at her."Do the guys know?" She asked. 

"Unfortunately yes." You said through your grit teeth as you looked back at Don. He chuckled nervously and ran off to his lab. You thanked April again as she headed to the dojo. You went to the bathroom. When you came back out, you saw everyone in the living room exept Donnie. "Is Don in his lab?" You asked. 

"Yeah. As always...why?" Mikey asked. 

"Just wondering...and on a related note......can I borrow your Katana's Leo?" You asked him. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"So I can slice his head off..."

"No.." He said as he faced the T.V again. You sighed and went over to the others and hung out with them the rest of the day.