When he asks for advice

Raph was in his room, walking back and forth. He was trying to find a way to ask you out sense last time didn't work out so well.

"What am I going to do? There's no way I'm going to be able to ask (Y/N) out without screwing up...i can't believe I'm going to say this but........I need some advice." Raph sighed thinking he would have to do something he's never done before "But who should I ask?...Obviously not Mikey. He would guess it right away...not Donnie, he would just ask me so many questions that  couldn't keep up with....Casey would just make fun of me.....April would get all mushy gushy on me and it would just be awkward to talk to Sensei so.....ugh.....as much as Im going to regret this but I'm gonna have to talk to......Leo" Raph walked out of his room. The first place he went to was the dojo. He peeked his head and saw Leo practicing with his katanas.

"Perfect." Raph whispered. Raph walked into the dojo. Leo noticed him and stop practicing.

"Hey Leo"

"Hey Raph. Whats up?" Leo said as he put away his katanas.

"Oh nothing. Um...listen....I, uh have a question." Raph's face began to burn with embarrassment. Talking to Leo was the last thing he wanted to do, but he needed some kind of advise to as you out.

"Whats the question?" Leo asked, now looking confused by his brother's facial expression

"Have you...uh ever liked someone but have been trying to find a way to ask that person out?"

"What is this all about?" Leo asked with concern

"Its n-nothing Leo!" Then Leo got an idea and smirked

"You have a crush don't you Raph." Leo said, a grin plastered on his face

"WHAT! No I don't...I mean-Just answer the damn question Leo!" Raph was now super embarrassed and getting impatient.

"Well..." Leo thought for a moment while putting his finger on his chin "What I would do is just call that person over or go to his or hers house and just say it.But the most important thing is to not look so nervous. If that person thinks your nervous, than she thinks something's up." said Leo, still looking at a slightly blushing Raphael.

"Thanks Leo." Raph nodded

"Yeah anytime. Good luck on asking (Y/N) out!" Leo smiled.

"Tha-WAIT! How did you know?" Raph's face was in total shock.

"Lets just say I know you better than anyone." Leo smirked at Raph.

"I shoulda gone ta Donnie" Raph murmured to himself "Thanks Leo, and also....dating wise?"

"Anytime bro. And a romantic date would be fine." Raph nodded and left dojo preparing himself to ask you out!