❤️Valentines Day❤️ (Part 1)

You were at the lair today. Today was the day where cupid was around, making people fall in love with his bow and arrows. That's right...today, is Valentine's Day. You always loved Valentine's Day because of everyone falling in love, the balloon hearts and chocolates, people holding hands and people acting goofy on love. You wanted to make this a special, so you decided to start the day by making them a special breakfast. You invited April as well to help you out. You two had made heart shaped pancakes with some delicious fruit, some orange juice and their favorite meal of all.....pizza!

"Alright...that should be it for right now." You said.

"Their gonna love it!" April smiled. You two then saw the turtles walk into the kitchen.

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!" The both of you yelled.

"Woa dudes. You did all this!?" Mikey said as his eyes went wide.

"Yeup!" You said. The both of you smiled and giggled. You all then sat down and started to eat.

"So..what do you guys think?" April asked as she continued to eat.

"I-It's amazing...thanks A-April and (Y/N)" Donnie said as he was looking at April, blushing lightly.

"No problem." You said and smiled. You all then finished your breakfast and put all of the dishes in the sink.

"So what now?" Mikey asked.

"Well April and I are going to put up a bunch of decorations because we're going to have a party later" you said and smiled wide.

"Awesome! This is going to be the best Valentine's Day ever! BOOYKABUNGA!" Mikey yelled.

"Yeup! (Y/N) and I will get the decorations and we'll hang them up later!" April said.

"Awesome. Well go train and when you guys get back, we'll help hang them up." Leo suggested.

"Ok thanks." You said to Leo. You then saw Raph with a small grin on his face and you tilted your head a bit as you wondered what he was thinking about.

"We should start going while the stores are still open." April suggested. You nodded and started heading out of the lair with April while the turtles went into the dojo to train and hang out until you two came back.

~Time skip brought to you by Cupid shooting a love arrow into your butt XD~

You and April finally returned with the decorations in your hands. Casey had came down to the lair as well. The guys were in the living room watching T.V.

"Hey guys were back!"

"And Casey is here with us too!"

"Awesome! Let's start putting them up." So you all started putting the decorations together. You got out some snacks and drinks as well.

"Alright...decorations are up, snacks are out...I think we can get this party started!" Donnie said and smiled wide. You all smiled as well. You were all starting to have a great time and even Master Splinter joined your party. You were all having a great time dancing and hanging out and exchanging small gifts like chocolates and little stuffed bears with them. This was the best Valentine's Day ever!

~Another mini time skippy skip ^^~
A few hours had passed and the party was over. Casey and April headed home. Well...Casey and April went home and Don followed without them knowing to make sure they weren't going to kiss. So right now you and Raph were heading to the room when suddenly Raph picked you up bridal style and brought you to his room. When he entered, he gently laid you done on his bed, walked over to the door and closed it then walked back over to you. He got on top of you and smirked wide.

"Ready to have the time of your life~.."

Hey everyone it's me. Sorry this is late but I was busy yesterday on Valentine's Day so I didn't get the chance to update. By know your probably thinking what the next chapter is going to be...hehe *winks* this is going to be the very first lemon so I don't know if I should be glad or embarrassed..oh whale lets see how it goes XD. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter..^-^

~anime_lover_girl123