When you have class with one of his brothers

It been a few days now and the turtles have finally gotten their schedules. You were so excited about having classes with them. You looked at Raph's schedule and saw that you have lunch, and gym with him. you sighed a bit. At least having two classes with him is better than none. Then you looked at the rest of their schedules and saw that you have English Class and also Lunch with Leo, you have Algebra,Social Studies and science with Donnie,  and you have Art class, and band with Mikey. Oh boy. Knowing Mikey, he's gonna pick a really loud instrument to play. Also, your lockers were pretty close so that means you dont have to looking for them on the other side of the school. You all made it to school and met up with April and Casey. They also already know that the turtles are humans now.

"Hey Guys." April greeted. "Ready to start your first actual day of school?"

"Shell yea!" Mikey sid as he raised a fist in the air. "This is gonna be so awesome!"

"I gotta admit though, its still kinda weird seeing you guys as humans." Casey said as he scratched the side of his head.

"Well I already started working on a formula to get back to our normal selves. But its still gonna take a while before I come up with anything." Don explained. You didnt really mind them being humans. You kinda wondered what it would be like to see them as humans and now you finally know.

"We should get going to our classes before were late." April said.

"Alright. I have...........COURUS!" Raph said. You all couldn't help but laugh hysterically. Raph's face began to get red from embarrassment. "Not funny guys! Really!"

"Oh I know. But....pphh HAHAHAH!" You tried to get a sentence out but you just kept laughing like no tomorrow. Raph groaned in annoyance.

"Ok ok" Mikey said as he tried to stop his laughter "I have Math right now. Uuugghh! Couldn't I have gym instead?" Mikey whined.

"Really Mikey? I thought you were so excited about going to your first class two seconds ago?" Donnie asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yea but its just that I can barely understand anything mathy or sciencey that you say. So how am I supposed to understand anything the teacher says?"

"Hey!" Don said. And April giggled.

"Don't worry Mikey, I have class with you. Ill help you out if you need me." She suggested and Mikey nodded.

"I have cooking class. That doesn't sound so bad." Leo said as he shrugged. "We need to learn how to cook anyway. I just keep burning the toaster whenever I make toast." Leo said as he sighed. You and the others started laughing.

"Alright. And that leaves me with science class. This is gonna be so much fun!"Donnie said. You then realized that you have science class with Donnie and smiled.

"I have science class with you Donnie!" You cheered.

"Really? Awesome! We should probably get going then. We dont wanna be late." He said. You nodded and gave Raph a kiss on the cheek before leaving for you first class.

~Time Skip~

You and Donnie were in the middle of your first period class. Your teacher had assigned you to work with a partner on a project where you had to come up with a special chemical. So far you and Donnie were doing really well.

"Alright. So now what do I do Donnie?" You asked. He was giving you directions on what to do, like mixing certain chemicals so that you wouldn't mess up.

"Alright, so now mix this red chemical and this blue one into the beaker." He explained. So you did what he said and mixed the two chemicals together. Then Donnie said for you to mix a green chemical. You nodded and started to mix it in with the others.

"Like This D?" You asked to make sure. Donnie nodded but as you started to mix the chemicals, Donnie looked over and saw that he gave you the wrong chemical."

"WAIT DONT-" Too late. You already mixed the chemical in and it started to shake a bit. Both your eyes went wide and the chemical exploded in your faces and caused smoke to go on your faces and everywhere else.

"Mix. That. Chemical..." He finished his sentence. You chuckled nervously and rubes the back of your neck in embarrassment.

"Oops..hehe..sorry." You apologized. Donnie said it was alright and both of you cleaned up the smoke with a rag. Then the bell rang and you cleaned up your mess and walked out of the classroom.

"Well that was an interesting first period class." Don said, making you laugh.

"It sure was. Well I gotta get going. I have gym class. I'll see you later." And with that, the both of you went yours separate ways and headed to your next classes.