When he hears you sing

You were at the lair today. Luckily for you it was a weekend and you wanted to spend a day in the lair with the guys. Unfortunately for you, they were on patrol at the moment but you shrugged. You were bored so you decided to go to Raph's room to hang out for a bit.

~little time skip~

The guys had gotten back from their patrol. Don went to his lab, Mikey went to his room to play with his action figures and Leo sat in front of the t.v, watching his space heroes. Raph had originally wanted to go to the dojo after patrol, but he was too tired after tonight so he went straight to his room. When he opened the door, he noticed you lying on his bed, with your headphones in while reading a book. You didnt notice Raph sense you were too focused on your book, (F/BN) (favorite book Name). You then started to sing along with song you were listening to.

I feel it everyday it's all the same
It brings me down but I'm the one to blame
I've tried everything to get away
So here I go again
Chasing you down again
Why do I do this?
Over and over, over and over
I fall for you
Over and over, over and over
I try not to
It feels like everyday stays the same
It's dragging me down and I can't pull away
So here I go again
Chasing you down again
Why do I do this?
Over and over, over and over
I fall for you
Over and over, over and over
I try not to
Over and over, over and over
You make me fall for you
Over and over, over and over
You don't even try
So many thoughts that I can't get out of my head
I try to live without you, every time I do I feel dead
I know what's best for me
But I want you instead
I'll keep on wasting all my time
Over and over, over and over
I fall for you
Over and over, over and over
I try not to
Over and over, over and over
You make me fall for you
Over and over, over and over
You don't even try to....

You finished singing your song, and yawned as you decided to take a break from your book. You but your book down and took your headphones out. When you sat up, you saw Raph and you felt your face heat up a bit.

"H-How long w-were you standing there?" You stuttered. Your face was completely red right now.

"Hmmm....just from the beginning" Raph smirked. You let out a sigh of annoyance and rolled your eyes. "What? You asked...."He said. He then walked over to you and layer in bed and he pulled you close to him. "By the way..." He started "you sounded great." You smiled a bit but Raph didnt see because your back was facing him.

"Thanks.." You said. Raph had his arm around you and you let out a yawn. Raph noticed that you were tired and pulled the blankets over the both of you and you both soon fell asleep.

(Song: Over and Over; Artist: Three Days Grace)