❤️Valentines Day❤️ (Part 2)

"Ready to have the time of your life~"
You didn't know what Raph meant until a few minutes later you realized what he meant. You blushed a deep red. 'Is he being serious about this? Does he really want to do.....it?' You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't even realize that Raph was kissing you. You snapped out of your thoughts when you felt Raph start to lick and suck on your neck, trying to get you to moan. But instead, you bit your lip and you were still blushing madly. Raph knew you were biting your lip, so he slid his hand user your shirt and groped your breast. You gasped and let out a soft moan, making Raph smirk.

"R-Raph....w-were...were to...y-young.." You moaned out. Raph didn't answer but instead lifted your shirt off and threw it on to the floor.

"Just relax babe..you'll feel good in a second~" he then unclipped your bra and threw that onto the floor as well and stared at your breasts.

"D-Don't s-stare like th-that.." You said and covered your upper half with your hands. Raph grabbed your hands and  pinned them above your head.

"Like I said...just...relax..~" He leaned down and started sucking on your right nipple. You squirmed and let out another moan. You didn't know if you were enjoying this or not but one things for sure..Raph was enjoying it. You then gave in and moaned again. Raph knew you were starting to enjoy this so he let go of your hands and started playing with the other nipple. He switched a few time and your moans became a little louder.

"R-Raph...y-your making me..nnng~"

"I'm making you what~...horny...wet..aroused~..." You blushed even redder if it was possible and you felt Raph pull away and start to unbutton your pants. He pulls them down and stares at your wet panties. "Mm...your so aroused (y/n)...I like it~.." He starts to rub your area though your panties at a fast but gentle pace. You became a moaning mess. Raph pulled your panties down and inserted a finger into you and he pumped it fast.

"F-faster Raph...~m-more~.." You moaned. Raph did what you asked and he added another finger and pumped them harder into you. You soon felt you were reaching your climax and moaned loudly. Raph pumped his fingers a few more times before you came onto them. He pulled it out and licked the white stuff seducively.

"Liked that~" he asked. You nodded and panted like crazy. Raph laid down next to you and pulled you close. "Happy Valantines day (y/n)."

"Happy Valentine's Day Waphie..." You said and soon fell asleep.

So..what do you guys think? Was it ok? Let me know in the comments ^^. Thanks guys

~anime_lover_girl123