When he asks you to be his Girlfriend

You were on your rooftop staring at the shinning and beautiful starts. You spotted a few constellations like the big dipper and Orion. You then saw a heart constellation. You automatically started thinking of Raph and what it would be like if he was your boyfriend. You sighed in wonder. As you were daydreaming, you felt something in your pocket vibrating which made you come back to reality. It was your phone ringing. When you took it out, you saw that Raph was calling you. You wondered what he wanted and you picked up.

"Hey Raph whats up?" you asked.

"Um...n-nothing." He stuttered. This made you a bit curious.  "would it be alright if I-I come o-over?" He asked. This made you even more curious.

"Um....sure why?" You asked hoping you would get an answer from him.

"I uh....kinda need to ask you something." He explained

"Can't you tell me over the phone?" You asked, now feeling a little bit nervous.

"I can't.....I have to tell you in person. Sorry (Y/N)."

"Its ok. See you you later then." Then you hung up. You looked back up at the starts in wonder.

*What does he want to tell me?*  You think to yourself. You then went back to looking up and finding constellations. Soon Raph came and you welcomed him. You gestured him to come and sit down with you to look at the stars and constellations.

"So...what did you want to talk 'bout?" You asked.

"Oh...right." He said and started to drift off a bit. "Yeah um...listen..."

"Yeah?"

"Um...I don't know how to say this but here goes nothing...ever sense we met...I thought we were going to be just friends." Then Raph started to blush. "Then the other day....I started to think about someone and....that's you...look what I'm trying to say is...iloveyou(Y/N)." Raph said that part really fast.

"What was that?" You asked as a blush created across your face.

*sigh* "I said...I...Love you...there." Raph's blush grew more red and so did yours. You did what Raph wasn't expecting. You kissed his check and hugged him.

"I love you too Raphie." Your blush was probably redder than Raph's by now as you still hugged him.

"R-really!" Raph asked as he hesitated to hug you back.

"Yes. I've had a crush on you for a while now. But I didn't know if you liked me back."

"Same here.*Raph smiled as he hugged you back. "At least we got this off our backs."

"Yeah. Me too." So for the rest of the night you two sat on your rooftop staring at all the stars. Then a shooting star flew by.

"Look, a shooting star! Make a wish Raphie!" You closed your eyes and made your wish.

"I don't need to make a wish. It already came true." Raph said, making you blush a dark pink.

"Oh Raph." You said. You smiled and leaned onto his shoulder and thought,

Best. Day. Ever!