When you run into the foot clan

Tonight you were excited because this night was your first time going on patrol with the turtles. You happily ran down to the sewers and into the lair. Everyone seemed to do their usual.

"Hey guys!" you greeted

"Sup (Y/N)." Raph said.

"Yo (Y/N), ready to go on patrol with us later?" Mikey asked

"Hell ya I am!" you shouted.

"Thats the spirit!"

"So when are we leaving anyway?" You asked

"As soon as Leo gets done talking with Master Splinter." Don came out of his lab with grease on his face and whiped all of it with a rag.

~Time Skip~
So you guys were on the rooftops. You were having a blast. The only thing you hated was the fact that the guys were faster than you. All of a sudden the guys stopped. You almost ran into Mikey not realizing they stoped.

"Shhh. You hear that?" Leo whispered

You paused for a moment "Hear what?" you said trying  to catch your breath.

"I feel like were being watched." Leo said as he slowly reached for his katanas and everyone reached for there weapons. Unfortunately for you, you didn't have a weapon sense you were still new to ninjutsu.

"FOOT! ATTACK!" A strange voice said.

Suddenly, a group of people wearing black ninja suits with red headbands on them jumped in front of us. Raph quickily pulled out his sais and twirled them.

All of a sudden, a girl with armor was behind you. You turned around and she grabbed your wrist, squeezing it tight.

"You're coming with me." she said firmly grabbing your other hand.

"HELP!" You screamed while struggling to break free.

"LET HER GO KARAI!" Raph yelled.

*Karai?* you thought *What a strange name that is. I wonder what her whole story is.*

"Not likely going to happen turtle. She's coming with me."

"LET ME GO YOU SON OF A BITCH!" you screamed.

Then, Raph growled and jumped behind her and kicked her in the back, letting you go and loosing her balace.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright?" Raph asked worringly.

"Yeah. Im fine." You panted. "But who are these guys?"

"Their the foot clan. Well explain later."

Just then, Karai was in front of you. The ninjas were defeated but not her even though she had slight cuts on her body. The girl growled and looked irritated but had given up in defeat.

"I'll get you next time turtles!" Then she threw a smoke bomb and disapered.

"You guys alright?" Don asked. You all nod and head back to the lair.

Once you got back, the guys explained who the foot clan was and how Karai is being brainwashed by these brain worms and Don is trying to find a cure for her.

"Wow. Thats heavy." You said surprised.

"Yeah." Mikey started and whispered in your ear "Also Leo has a major crush on Karai." Your face grew into a smile which Leo looked at you confused.

"What? What did he tell you?" He asked.

"Oh nothing..." You paused "Just that you have a crush on Karai.........see ya!" Then you and Mikey ran around the lair while Leo was chasing you both. You and Mikey were laughing hysterically while Donnie and Raph were on the couch smiling.