When Your depressed/He cheers you up

You were on your way to the lair. Today was really tough for you at school. First, you were almost late because your alarm didn't go off, so you had to quickly rush to school. Unfortunately you were late for your first period (hardest subject) class and forgot your (H/S) homework. You spend hours on it cause you struggled in that class. So for now you have a 0 until you hand it in. You also went to (your next hardest subject) and you got back your test grade and saw that you a 50...you studied really hard on that test. But you knew the teacher hated you for some reason...you didnt know why your teacher hated you, but (he/she) just does. You thought today couldn't get any worse but you were wrong.  During lunch, you were with your two other friends(besides april and casey) that you met in some of your other classes. You were talking and minding your own business  when your bully came up to you and your friends. 

"Aww look girls," She said to her friends, "Here are three losers sitting at the looser table...how pathetic"Your bully and her friends laughed at you and your friends.You stood up from your seat and stood inches away from her and growled.

"hey," you said as you clenched your fists "what the hell is your problem?" 

She rolled her eyes "what...Im just saying, a loser like you shouldnt even be in this school...* She smirks and you look to your friends and they gave you a "I wouldnt if I were you"look. You looked back at your bully.  You cracked your knuckles and gave her a death glare. "Oh...what are you going to do..? Hurt me?" she said and her friends chucked.

"Yes actually." You said before you punched her in the stomach and she fell on the floor. You look down at her and laughed a bit but when you looked back up, you saw the principal. Oh no...not good...he walked over to you and told you to stay after school for detention.  You sighed and when your bully stood up, she laughed with her friends and you growled at her. 

~Time skip~

When you were done after school in the principal's office, you decided to go to the lair. You didnt want to deal with your parents yelling at you to make things even worse then they already were. When you arrived at the lair, the first thing you did was collapse on the couch. Your face was in a pillow and you just felt like staying there. Soon Raph came in from the dojo and saw that you were back from school.

"Hey (y/n)." Raph said and he sat next to your head. "how was school?" He asked. The only thing you did was respond with a groan. You didnt really feel like explaining how your day was. Everything was just to overwhelming for you. "Um...is everything alright (y/n)?" He asked as he raised an eye ridge. You responded with another groan. 

"Yes Raph, Im fine." You said into the pillow.

"What?" He asked. The pillow was muffling your talking. You lifted up your head to see Raph looking at you.

"I said, Yes Raph, I'm fine, now can you leave me alone?" You said as you started to get annoyed. 

"No..." He said and chuckled."Just tell me why your so grumpy and I'll let you be alone" You rolled your eyes at sat on the couch, with the pillow in your arms still. You sighed deeply and told Raph what had happened today. 

"And thats basically what happened at school...NOW can you leave me alone?" You asked. 

"Yeah..." He said. 

"Finally." You sighed and slouched on the couch.

"Right after this." Raph soon pounced on you and started tickling you. You tried to hold in your laughs but it was hard to resist and you laughed uncontrollably. 

"R-Raph..haha..st-stahp..p-please...hahahaha....I-I..cant B-BREATHE! HAHAHA!" You kept squirming and laughing. Raph thought you had enough and he stopped tickling you. Even though he stopped, you kept laughing a little and smiling. 

"Your cute when you laugh" Raph said as a smile crept on his face. You finally stopped laughing but you were still smiling. 

"Oh shut up" You said as you playfully punched his arm. 

"What? Its true." He laughed a bit. 

"Whatever. "You said as you Rolled your eyes playfully. You then sat in his lap and turned the T.V on.

"What..I thought you wanted to be alone?" Raph said and smirked. 

"Well now I change my mind." You said and snuggled into his chest and watched t.v with him for the rest of the day.

Hey everyone! Im SSOOOOOOO sorry for the slow update. Ever sense school started I've been trying to keep up with the work, and trying to update my chapters. Also, Ive been dealing with a little bit of depression...I didnt really wanna say anything and worry my friends on wattpad but thats also another reason why my updates have been slow, so can you guys just bear with me? Ill try to update as much as I can, I promise. But for now I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^.^

~anime_lover_girl123