When your crush on him gets deeper

Ever sense you found out that you have a crush on Raphael,  you began to get even weirder around him. You would blush like crazy and the littlest things would make you have dirty thoughts about him. So today you were at your house. You didn't want to do anything embarrassing in front of him. You sat on your bed, reading your favorite book on your stomach. Then, like last time, your thoughts began to trail off. 

"Why do I have these feelings for him?" You asked yourself out loud "I mean, he's just so perfect, why wouldn't I love him? Those emerald green eyes, his voice, he's very strong, everything! Sure he may be a hothead...but so am I, just not as bad as him. But he's also very protective over his family. He would sacrifice himself just to protect the one's he loves."  You sighed as you laid on your back thinking about him. You then got a call...it was Raph. 

"H-Hello?" You stuttered

"Hey (Y/N), where are you? Its boring over here." He said. 

"I...uh...have a cold." You lied and did a fake sneeze. 

"You want me to come over?" 

"NO!" You yelled and realized that you did "Uh, I mean...I don't want you to catch my cold and miss out on patrol." you said now doing a fake sniffle.

"Oh. Well...are you sure I mean-" 

"Yeup. Im fine *fake cough*, I'll see you guys tomorrow." You said 

"Bye." 

"Bye" then you hung up. At first you were relieved that you weren't going to the lair but now that you lied to Raph, your best friend, you felt guilty. That wasn't right to you or him, even if he didn't know you were lying. So you grabbed your phone and strapped on your weapons, which were a the moment closed, and headed to the sewers. Once you got there, you saw everyone except Raph. They turned and looked at you confusingly. 

"Hey (Y/N)." Leo said slowly "I thought that you were home sick?" 

"Well I guess it was a false alarm." You said rubbing the back of your neck. "Where's Raph?" 

"He's in the kitchen." Casey said. You nodded and headed towards the kitchen. When you entered, you saw Raph getting something to drink. He turned around, drinking the can of soda. When he saw you, he spit out his drink in surprised. Some of it got on you. 

"Ew." you said whipping some of it off. 

"(Y/N)!? I thought you were sick." Raph said worryingly

"It was a false alarm. I'm fine Raph. Seriously." You said trying to make him less worried.

"O-ok."  He stuttered "Hey (Y/N), can I ask you something?" He asked

"Sure what is it?" You asked

"Well...don't hate me or anything when I ask you."

"Raph, were friends, whatever you say won't change that." You reassured him.

"Um...actually...never mind. It was a stupid question anyway." He said and left the kitchen, leaving you puzzled.

*I wonder what he wanted to ask.*  You thought to yourself as you exited the kitchen. 

"Hey (Y/N), were ordering pizza. Do you want a slice?" Mikey asked, interrupting your thoughts.

"Nah. I have to head home. My mom is making spaghetti and meatballs. But thanks anyway."  You said as you head out of the lair "Bye guys." 

"Bye (Y/N). See you tomorrow." You heard April say before you left the lair, not knowing that Raph was going to ask you out.