Part 27

Yoongi rolled his eyes, ignoring the frustrated male pacing around his living room.

"Stop ignoring me, this is my baby and your future husband we're talking about!"

Taehyung sputtered, blushing brightly, "W-what?"

"Oh come on, you know we're eventually gonna get married," Yoongi smirked, pulling the younger into his lap.

"What i-is happening?" Taehyung mumbled, hiding his face in Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know. Jin is going on about whatever the fuck he's going on about,"

Jin pulled at his hair, "Dealing with you is awful! Taehyung, how do you manage?"

"He l-listens to me,"

"Of course I do, otherwise he'd be mad at me, and I can't have that," Yoongi began playing with his boyfriend's hair, feeling him completely relax.

"Okay, I'm leaving, you two are making me angry,"

"Feeling is mutual!" Yoongi shouted as Jin stomped away.

Taehyung lifted his head with a smile, "You scared h-him off,"

"I don't like him all that much, never have, never will. I just want to spend time with my baby,"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Don't be mean,"

"I will be whatever the fuck I want to be, thank you very much,"

The younger scowled, narrowing his eyes.

"I'll be nice,"

"I thought s-so bitch,"

Yoongi pouted, "Now you're being mean,"

Taehyung cooed, reaching up to cup his face, squishing his cheeks, "Aww, I'm sorry,"

"No you aren't,"

"No I'm not,"

Yoongi got up from the couch quickly, laughing when Taehyung squeaked, holding onto him tighter.

He brought the younger into the kitchen, dropping him on the counter, "So, what's for dinner?"

Taehyung shrugged, "I dunno, w-what are you buying me?"

"Whatever you want, I guess,"

"Pizza, a grinder, chinese food, pasta," Taehyung began, counting on his fingers.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "No,"

"Please?"

"Fine,"

"I love yoouuuu!"

The blonde huffed, ignoring how his boyfriend latched onto his back, making him grab the youngers thighs to keep him up.

"You only say that when I buy you things, are you only with me for my money?"

"That and your good looks," Taehyung giggled, pushing his cheek against Yoongi's.

"Really? Am I that good looking, to make someone as pretty as you stay?"

"Mhm, hottest guy I know,"

Yoongi smirked, "Is that so?"

"Well.....actually, I know Jin Hyung,"

His smirk fell, replaced by a scowl.

"And there's Jimin,"

"Say one more name,"

Taehyung let out an offended huff when Yoongi turned around and threw him on their bed, "One more name,"