Part 15

Yoongi tapped his chin in though, "Amusment park?"

Taehyung shook his head, "I don't like roller c-coasters. If you want to, I'll go, but I w-won't go on any of the rides,"

"Well if I don't get to hold your hand on a roller coaster, then there's no point," Yoong shrugged, grabbing his hand and lacing it with his own.

Taehyung blushed, staring at the ground so he wouldn't trip.

"So..now what? You dragged me aw-away from work to..."

Yoongi pursed his lips, "Movie?"

"As long as it isn't scary," Taehyung agreed, "I hate scary m-movies,"

Smirking, Yoongi pulled out his phone and bought Pet Sematary on Google Movies, ready to play at home. He also made sure he had his wallet, wanting to buy Taehyung whatever snacks he wanted.

"Which theater?" Taehyung asked.

"We're gonna go back to mine, after grabbing some snacks. You can't have a movie without candy and popcorn, it's illegal," Yoongi scoffed, making Taehyung smile widely.

"But what if I don't like popcorn?"

"Do you not like the taste, or is just because it gets stuck in your teeth?"

Taehyung pointed at his own teeth, "It gets stuck and then I have to go floss and it's annoying,"

"What if I told you I make popcorn that doesn't get stuck in your teeth?"

The younger looked at him, skeptical, "Impossible. If you did, you'd be the bestest person...like ever,"

Yoongi grinned, leading him up to the apartment building doors, "Then I'm the bestest person like ever,"

~~~~

"Wait, wait," Taehyung pulled on his arm, stopping him midway to the kitchen, "We did something illegal,"

Yoongi, looking confused, urged him to go on.

"Last night we had a movie without candy and popcorn,"

The blonde gasped, "Oh my god, we did,"

"We're such terrible people,"

"We are," Yoongi agreed, nodding, "But we had take-out which makes up for it,"

"Oh," Taehyung smiled, "Then I guess we aren't terrible people,"

"Maybe not," Yoongi muttered, smiling when he made Taehyung giggle.

"So what movie are we watching?" Taehyung asked. He followed Yoongi into the kitchen to plop down on the counter, watching Yoongi make popcorn.

"Something, it's a suprise,"

The younger gasped, "Suprise? I love suprises!"

"You told me you hate suprises," Yoongi pointed a measuring cup at him accusingly.

He shrugged, "Depends,"

"On the suprise?"

"Mhm! So what candy are we getting?"

Yoongi dropped a bowl on his foot, "Ah fuck I forgot candy. Text me what you want, I'll go grab it from the store, you make yourself comfy,"

Taehyung picked the bowl from the floor, placing it gently in the sink. "Okay!"

Yoongi grinned, turning Taehyung around and taking his face in his hands, pecking the youngers lips shortly. He placed a few more short kisses on his nose, cheeks, and forehead, leaving the smaller a blushing mess.