Part 21

"My boyfriend dad. Taehyung. He's literally asleep in my lap,"

His dad's frown dropped, a bright smile, identical to Yoongi's, lighting up his face, "Finally! I thought you'd be single forever,"

"Oh shut up,"

"Don't tell your father to shut up, I'll smack you, don't test me,"

Yoongi pouted, "Don't smack me, please,"

His mother rolled her eyes.

(A/N: im so bad at coming up with names but it sounds so awkward with just saying 'his dad/mom' and idk what to do. i tried looking up idols but it felt weird making idols their age or younger their parents uhygbyg)

Taehyung opened one eye when he heard talking, not seeming to register that there were other people.

"Yoonie," He mumbled, "Loud. 'S loud,"

He snuggled into Yoongi's sweatshirt, gripping at the elder's forearm.

"Baby, do you wanna get up?"

He shook his head, head foggy and clouded with sleep.

"Well I think there are some people who are dying to meet you," Yoongi smiled, using a hand to brush through his hair.

Taehyung sighed happily, barely hearing his boyfriend.

"Honey he's so cute, my heart. Honey we need to adopt him!"

Taehyung stiffened, now fully awake.

"Eomma, shush. Can you two go grab me some water from the kitchen?" Yoongi asked.

His dad looked at him weirdly, "Why do we both need to get you w- oh. Ohhhh, I get it. Yeah sure,"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, watching his parents whisper to each other on their way into the kitchen.

"Baby, are you alright?"

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes, making him coo.

He patiently waited for Taehyung to speak up, hands at the small of the younger's back.

"I don't, I- y-your parents?"

"Yeah, those are my parents," He smiled, "They're really excited to meet you. My dad said he thought I'd die single,"

"B-but what if they don't like me?"

"Oh please, as if. You're just a cute ball of fluff who likes to steal my sweatshirts, if they don't like you, they can fuck off,"

Taehyung gasped, hitting his shoulder, "Don't s-say that!"

"I say what I want. So, you ready to meet them?"

The younger took a deep breath, looking over Yoongi's shoulder at the kitchen nervously, before nodding.

Yoongi smiled, lifting him by his thighs, making him let out a squeak.

"Put m-me down!" Taehyung whisper yelled.

"No,"

Taehyung sighed, knowing Yoongi would do whatever the fuck he wanted.

He let the elder carry him to the entrance, kicking until he was set down just out of sight.

Yoongi smiled fondly when he took deep breaths, hoping to ease his racing heart.

"No need to worry," He murmured, placing his hands on the smaller's waist, "They'll love you,"

Taehyung nodded, holding out his hand with a shy smile, hoping that Yoongi would take it.